List Mgmt. Sharni calls time.

Remove this Banner Ad

I wonder if we choose to draft a mature aged replacement or go for trade to replace her? There's a few vic clubs with decent young rucks that we could offer the opportunity as number 1 ruck to
I feel like we need a mature ready-made ruck for the #1 role. Apart from Sharni, I'm not sure we had a proper Ruck.

I feel like we need a mature ready-made ruck for the #1 role. Apart from Sharni, I'm not sure we had a proper Ruck.
Maggie Caris from Melbourne is only 20 next season, but at 190cm she's the tallest player in the league and could fill in pretty quickly you'd think. Another option might be Rhi Watt from St Kilda, they might be up for trading her for a first rounder considering her age and their list profile, but that might be too step for her.

Maggie Caris from Melbourne is only 20 next season, but at 190cm she's the tallest player in the league and could fill in pretty quickly you'd think. Another option might be Rhi Watt from St Kilda, they might be up for trading her for a first rounder considering her age and their list profile, but that might be too step for her.
I like it. Especially Caris. There are options at least hopefully the recruiting team will be looking at over the next few weeks before trade period begins.

Came from a long way back, but developed into an A/A ruck over the 2019 VFL season. Looks awkward, the play on only to handball is unique, but became highly effective and is one of 4-5 players on our list where we don't have a clear replacement.

If we're to continue our upwards trend our recruiting priority needs to be a ruck.

I wonder if we choose to draft a mature aged replacement or go for trade to replace her? There's a few vic clubs with decent young rucks that we could offer the opportunity as number 1 ruck to

Or do we back in Smith who we drafted last year and draft another development option?

Very sad to see her depart. She was one of those heart and soul types we hear so much of. Good luck to her going forward.

Sad retirement!!

Can tell she was the gel of the club and probably one of the main ones to turn the culture around to be a fun atmosphere for all the girls.

She improved out of sight in the last two years. Her agility for her height was impressive. Was never at sea when the ball went to ground or not far from laying a tackle. Will leave a hole in our midfield. Feel like we need to find a ready made ruck to go with our star mids. Bonnici, Davey, Lambert and even add Molloy inot that

(Log in to remove this ad.)

She’ll be a loss to the club

Yeah, maybe we can find a ruck to replace her onfield, but you just can’t replace her off-field energy so easily.

Best wishes to whatever her next chapter is. Wouldn’t mind see her keeping some kind of role in the club

Remove this Banner Ad

Back