Shelby Knoll - Welcome to Richmond

Remove this Banner Ad

Really like what we have done this off season. Forward structure was clearly the biggest weakness on our list, especially with the Wakefield retirement and I'm really pleased that we have addressed this hard this trade / draft period.

Our list going into the 2023 season is probably the strongest we've ever had.

We’ve had a real crack at re structuring our f50 post CW , knoll looks like a gun country footballer 54 goals in 16 games , huge leap to W std However she’s only 22 . i feel we’ve added depth with G train and jones certain starters and don’t forget Charlie Ryan should be fit to play this year , reckon we re a genuine contender as a few rivals eg coll and lions have been decimated and no way on earth will they be top 4

We’ve had a real crack at re structuring our f50 post CW , knoll looks like a gun country footballer 54 goals in 16 games , huge leap to W std However she’s only 22 . i feel we’ve added depth with G train and jones certain starters and don’t forget Charlie Ryan should be fit to play this year , reckon we re a genuine contender as a few rivals eg coll and lions have been decimated and no way on earth will they be top 4
"No way on earth" is a strong call for both the Lions and Pies top 4 chances but hopefully there are more teams in contention for top 4 and top 8 each year moving forward.

You don’t replace Chloe molloy and the lions mvp winner plus others not feel the pinch
Jaimee Lambert deserves a mention as potentially a bigger loss short term. 20+ disposal players don’t grow on trees in AFLW and I’d be surprised if she wasn’t their #1 for inside 50’s. It’s going to hurt them big time.

Murdered us every time whether it was AFLW or VFLW.

Great pickup for the Saints.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back