Game Day Shitmound Tuggers vs. Westturd Bullflogs

Remove this Banner Ad

19.19 - imagine if those dishlickers had kicked straight :$
Could have gotten close

images

17th placed Richmond 38k at the G last night>>>>>>>>>>>>2nd placed Scats v a top 8 Poort side 29k at 340-million-dollar kitty shitbox stadium. This is more embarrassing for your ground upgrade than either result!
I admire your fortitude TT, but losing to the Bullflogs by nearly 100 points is probably slightly more embarrassing if I'm being honest.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I admire your fortitude TT, but losing to the Bullflogs by nearly 100 points is probably slightly more embarrassing if I'm being honest.
I'm not excusing last nights pathetic performance but why don't you go see how many injuries we have then get back to me. Nobody's ever said rebuilds are easy but if you at least have your best team available it does help you from getting your pants pulled down each game

37+ years is looking more like a century of misery for the Tiggies after that total collapse against the Bullflogs.

A clueless, inept, putrid, insipid performance from a team who are facing down multiple decades of nothing.

17thmond, we salute you.

Losers.
Season 3 Reaction GIF by American Gods

37+ years is looking more like a century of misery for the Tiggies after that total collapse against the Bullflogs.

A clueless, inept, putrid, insipid performance from a team who are facing down multiple decades of nothing.

17thmond, we salute you.

Losers.
Season 3 Reaction GIF by American Gods

Apparently it's all the CFL's (Corrupt Football League) fault :)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back