Should ex club staffers and execs stop bagging us on social media?

Should ex club staffers and execs stop bagging us on social media?

• Yes

• No

• Jack Watts

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
It started in 2011 lol but its appreciated you're working your little hole off to try and get this thread locked to protect your mate's blushes.

As it is, given Eugene deleted the tweet I quoted, I've deleted my screenshot too - the classy thing to do.

Flawed Genius Twinkletoes King Corey The Filth Wizard - up to you if you want to lock this thread, doubt is going anywhere good and as I said, given Euge deleted his most egregious tweet it seems he's got the point to.
Agree, Euge is one of us. Lock thread and the evidence for the great man!!

We all get emotional and shoot from the hip sometimes.

its appreciated you're working your little hole off to try and get this thread locked to protect your mate's blushes.

Just following your playbook, chief.

Nothing that warranted this thread.

What was it though? He might’ve deleted but as everyone knows, once you post something on the internet it’s there forever whether you delete it or not.

Going by the gist of this thread is that he thinks North should have tanked last year. If that’s the case it was pretty silly and he now has zero chance of ever working for a professional sports club again…. which sucks because I’d like him back at North.

It's uncanny how much Chadwiko has turned into Snake Baker / Teflon Dean.

Tag me next time I go on a rant about how the club has been taken over by woke illeterati and the reason we are bad is because we aren't white enough.

Until then, yeahhhh nahhhh I don't see the comparison tbh.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back