Should the duck gif be allowed back on the bay?

Bring back the duck?

• Yes, we live in a democracy

Votes: 3 60.0%
  • No, it triggers me

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Only if I can use it

Votes: 2 40.0%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Apr 7, 2011
Right Behind You
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Can GAGF
31fef335-a62c-406b-8ab2-5ab03363f9da_text.gif

So they trigger you.

giphy.gif

No, it's only because of two small brained and pecker flogs who constantly spam it, cause they are too nuffie and or lazy to think of anything decent or witty to say

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If i had to sit here and read your tripe all day I'd rather post at at the knitting board if there is one.:$

No you don't, you just think you do but it's the booze thinking for you.:$

A little from column A and a little from column B

No doubt I was a real campaigner to you and almost everyone else last Saturday, and for that I apologise.

Still a bit ashamed of myself tbh, but I held back apologising to you cause I feel like you'll lord it over for me lol

But back on topic, the same gifs (not just ducks btw) like Jerry That's a shame do get a bit annoying when constantly posted.

You are a reasonably smart guy TT, there is plenty of good ways to troll/wind folks up here on the bay without using the same gif spam all the time old friend

No doubt I was a real campaigner to you and almost everyone else last Saturday, and for that I apologise.

Still a bit ashamed of myself tbh, but I held back apologising to you cause I feel like you'll lord it over for me lol

But back on topic, the same gifs (not just ducks btw) like Jerry That's a shame do get a bit annoying when constantly posted.

You are a reasonably smart guy TT, there is plenty of good ways to troll/wind folks up here on the bay without using the same gif spam all the time old friend
didnt-read.gif

Unfortuanately i can't agree with you there because i only use spamming within reason now, a 50/50 ratio is a lot better than it use be. But having said that that is good that you apologised to me but you hurt a few others that night too so maybe you should do the same and apologize them as well. i hold no grudges, thank you lets move on.

Unfortuanately i can't agree with you there because i only use spamming within reason now, a 50/50 ratio is a lot better than it use be. But having said that that is good that you apologised to me but you hurt a few others that night too so maybe you should do thae same and apologize them as well. i hold no grudges, thank you lets move on.
giphy.gif

Unfortuanately i can't agree with you there because i only use spamming within reason now, a 50/50 ratio is a lot better than it use be. But having said that that is good that you apologised to me but you hurt a few others that night to maybe you should do thae same and apologize them as well. i hold no grudges, thank you lets move on.

Thanks mate. Already apologised to someone else whom I hurt on Sat Night.

Happy we are on good terms again mate.

You watching the Matildas tonight. I'm as nervous as a cow in the abbatoir lol

It's just a gif :shrug:

Read This :handpointdown: if you dont get it theres no hope for you.

Back