Should we still allow Essendon* to play in the ANZAC day match?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back to the two original teams, in 28 years since Sheeds stole the concept by having ANZAC day played between Coll v Ess your two teams have only beaten the original Rich v Coll crowd of 1977 (92,436)twice, once in the inaugural year (94,825) and again in 2013 (93,373).

I guess this is the problem allowing the minnows to have blockbuster games.

You’re gonna lose Anzac day game anyway the far left flogs are out to ban that day as well.

nah don’t mind ANZAC day… good day for actions demanding the arrest and trial of John Howard for war crimes, booting out US bases… celebrating the umpteen straight losses we have had since WW2 … having a Vietnamese lunch in my support the PRG t shirt

Should really be Geelong v Melbourne as combined we fielded the most ANZACs on record and were the two clubs most ravaged list wise by our boys going off to do their duty & protect everyone else.
You numb nuts can play for the Private School Privilege Cup, alternating between the grounds of Geelong and Melbourne Grammar.

With the drugs and cheating and all it's really a bit of a dishonour.

Maybe a Collingwood interclub match or something instead

Collingwood are historical draft dodging scum of the Earth.

They should be the last team that should play on Anzac Day.

What pathetic excuse did cry baby Lou Richards give to get out of National Service ?

#IAmHereAustralia

Should really be Geelong v Melbourne as combined we fielded the most ANZACs on record and were the two clubs most ravaged list wise by our boys going off to do their duty & protect everyone else.

Think Carlton and South Melbourne lost heaps of players during the wars too.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I think the reigning Premiers should get the honour of playing us. They would've earnt it, I guess.
As much as Pies supporters want to bring back the Challenge rule, it's just not happening.

As much as Pies supporters want to bring back the Challenge rule, it's just not happening.
You still butt~hurt over '58

e3qr4i.gif

Remove this Banner Ad

Back