Shower talk...

Remove this Banner Ad

Word is round the rfl that there may be a fair few (bout 10) of the top players who are mates but play for diff teams may be making the move down to the border and playing for one of the "bottom teams" & seeing how they go - all of them are more or less stand out players in the rfl and no crap one's in the bunch -- all are key posi players for own teams..i may be one of them haha

Word is round the rfl that there may be a fair few (bout 10) of the top players who are mates but play for diff teams may be making the move down to the border and playing for one of the "bottom teams" & seeing how they go - all of them are more or less stand out players in the rfl and no crap one's in the bunch -- all are key posi players for own teams..i may be one of them haha

So nathan mcdonald, steve priest, luke maloney, matt mcdonald, chris higgins, dane cambell, ryan plant, ben perkins, mitch reberger, Jason spivey, tom power, kurt thompson, danny cambell, peter heath and mitch colvin are all moving to albury??? didn't know they were all mates? Did I mention yourself in these stand out players mate? Think I covered most of the standouts in all of the worth while RFL clubs.... sorry if I missed ya:D

Sounds like a big shake up. Hopefully it will make next season less predictable! We need teams more on par to make the competition more intense! Can't wait.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back