Simon Goodwin......Fall Guy

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mods - can we make it policy that anyone who makes any predictions based 'on good authority' on the Essendon issue has his Big Footy account disabled for 6 months should that prediction not come true.

That should eliminate 90% of the nuffies who post on the subject I reckon.

Does that apply to those who post about the Kangas relocating to Tassie, Melbourne merging, Tigers sacking Martin for "issues", and the Hawks getting bulk discounts on injunctions?

Every team cops their bit of curry from the masses. You guys have had a golden run since for 30 years, you just aren't used to this. Could be worse, at least you don't have Jeff Kennett leaping to your defense :D

Fall Guy? I think you mean Escape Goat.

I can't see Goodwin copping the blame though, seems like a minor player in all this.

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Shut the fence, Betsy is out, save the washing.....

This is where Richmond would be rocking this situation. We have had years of success in developing fall guys for a failure:

Tambling
Tivendale
Princess Fiora
Jackson

Finally something we ain't 9th at!!!

Well **** me dead, we have a comedian in the house!

I'd suggest you start off with anecdotes about Richmond's last 30 years, but that would just be funnier then your main punch line which would through the whole routine out of whack.

Good on you for tying comedy though, it takes a lot of courage for a 'special' person to have a dip at it.

Heh ?

He will bring the good stuff wrong to say ? Maybe I will rephrase because Mr sensitive is acting like I have her under investigation or something. I simply implied that he will bring a good culture to the box. He will be able to keep pepping the boys up etc when there down or feeling sick.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So the email purportedly sent by Robinson indicating that the players "are not to speak about our supplement program outside of the Head Doctor, Head Coach, High Performance Coach and Steve Dank"* inadvertently left off Simon Goodwin's name?*

Dank reported to Robinson, he to (ex) football manager Paul Hamilton and he in turn reported to CEO Robson.*

It has been reported that Danny Corcoran was the person tasked with checking Dank's background.**

As far as I'm aware the only time Goodwin's name has been mentioned in this saga is (along with James Byrne & Hird) allegedly as being a recipient of Dank injections.***

I fail to see how Goodwin bears any responsibility for the hiring of Dank and (other than allegedly being injected) any involvement in the supplements program.

Yet somehow, if there is to be a "fall guy" it will be Goodwin?

* http://www.heraldsun.com.au/afl/mor...gram-supervision/story-e6frf9jf-1226618591384
** http://www.smh.com.au/afl/afl-news/...bers-board-20130412-2hr5e.html?skin=text-only
*** http://www.theage.com.au/afl/afl-ne...penalised-under-drug-code-20130412-2hrlq.html

Irrelevant, if you package up shite correctly, you can sell it as chocolate.

Mods - can we make it policy that anyone who makes any predictions based 'on good authority' on the Essendon issue has his Big Footy account disabled for 6 months should that prediction not come true.

No. Don't be so bloody ridiculous.

It's a forum... If you don't like the topic go elsewhere sunshine. Try the tissue isle.

Did someone say Escape Goat?

th_escape_goat_mouse_pad-p144732159705765219envq7_400_zps2a71c096.jpg

How do they do this though? Is he the mastermind behind the whole program?

Other than receiving "the good stuff", what involvement did he have in the EFC conditioning program (if any)?

If all he did was carry witches hats, it will be a tough sell

The Good stuff was under the witches hats.. Case closed Lock all threads:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back