Slammiversary XV

Remove this Banner Ad

Bomberboyokay

Cancelled
30k Posts 10k Posts
Sep 27, 2014
AFL Club
Essendon
Impact Wrestling's/Global Force Wrestling's/Don't Call Us TNA's first big PPV since last October's Bound for Glory. So many championships. Like a poor man's 2001 Survivor Series. I'll watch it!

10AM AEST MONDAY JULY 3RD

Impact Wrestling World Heavyweight Championship and Global Force Wrestling Global Championship Unification match
Lashley (c) vs Alberto El Patron (c)

Impact Wrestling X Division Championship Two-Out-Of-Three Falls match
Sonjay Dutt (c) vs Low-Ki

Impact Wrestling World Tag Team Championship and Global Force Wrestling Tag Team Championship
Ortiz (c) (c) and Santana (c) (c) vs Drago and El Hijo del Fantasma vs Garza Jr and Laredo Kid vs Naomichi Marufuji and Taiji Ishimori

Impact Wrestling Knockouts Championship
and Global Force Wrestling Women's Championship Unification match
Rosemary (c) vs Sienna (c)

Leather Strap match
Ethan Carter III vs James Storm

Full Metal Mayhem match
Davey Richards and Angelina Love vs Eddie Edwards and Alisha Edwards

Chris Adonis and Eli Drake vs DeAngelo Williams and Moose

Jeremy Borash and Joseph Park vs Josh Mathews and Scott Steiner

Last edited:

tumblr_ojqxhhArls1u1ljrzo1_500.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Tag Team Championships match. Felt like a ladder match without a ladder. Everybody laying outside for their spots. Wrestlers seemed sloppy or injured. Also didn't know who most of them were, so once they stopped with tags after 2 minutes I forgot who was paired with who!

Some sloppy editing (if that's the right word for a live broadcast), jumps and landings being missed.

Football player match wasn't too bad. Eli Drake should be in WWE. lol the table not breaking for the ending. That needs a "TNA Wrestling" gif.

Strap match was good.

They should've kept the four-sided ring.

Josh Mathews is very agile for a commentator. Scott Steiner wrestling in a singlet, must have a Hulk Hogan physique now. Haha him saying fatass repeatedly. Chasing in the car at shopping centre speed was fun. Underwater wrestling was fun. Don't know who the guy with a cane is, looks like an old poor man's Doctor Strange. Shark Boy was before or after my regular TNA viewing days so I didn't pop like the crowd. Entertaining silly match. Jeremy Borash's hands got ****ed up.

Strap match was good.

They should've kept the four-sided ring.

Josh Mathews is very agile for a commentator. Scott Steiner wrestling in a singlet, must have a Hulk Hogan physique now. Haha him saying fatass repeatedly. Chasing in the car at shopping centre speed was fun. Underwater wrestling was fun. Don't know who the guy with a cane is, looks like an old poor man's Doctor Strange. Shark Boy was before or after my regular TNA viewing days so I didn't pop like the crowd. Entertaining silly match. Jeremy Borash's hands got ****** up.
That's James Mitchell, was known as Sinister Minister back in ECW. He has the best evil laugh in the business.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back