Analysis Small - Medium Opposition Forwards

Remove this Banner Ad

There was no issue with the kick.
Sheridan shat the bed
Crap - there was absolutely no upside to the kick - had Sheridan taken the mark he was 20 metres further away from our goals with Rioli close by to stop him setting anything up. This was with us trailing and needing to be brave to have a chance of winning.

There was everything wrong with the kick, and it's the same kick that got us into trouble over and over again last week.

Sheridan dropped 1 mark - how many other simple marks were dropped that game and every other game by lots of players? The fact the ball was kicked backwards into a pressure situation was the problem, Sheridan's dropped mark was the symptom.

4 goals to Martin
2 for Davis
2 for Matera
2 to Ah Chee
1 to Cameron
11 out of 19.

Ibbo's form is a real concern. Another terrible game for him. Only 7 disposals, 1 tackle, 2 marks, only 26 fantasy points and the most critical stat 43% disposal efficiency!

4 goals to Martin
2 for Davis
2 for Matera
2 to Ah Chee
1 to Cameron
11 out of 19.

Ibbo's form is a real concern. Another terrible game for him. Only 7 disposals, 1 tackle, 2 marks, only 26 fantasy points and the most critical stat 43% disposal efficiency!

Let's have a look at Ethan Hughes

Spurr getting his ass handed to him already

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Spurr is part of the leadership group so I imagine he gets a free pass for the season.

I think Brady Grey would be a better lockdown defender than him. Has good speed and will knock players into the front row given half a chance. Would love him to get the gig on Lecras next weekend.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back