Somersets Shaving Oil

Remove this Banner Ad

I got a free sample of it from Shaver Shop around Christmas time, man it's good. Closer shave, you can see the hairs, unlike with gel, where if you're in a rush you finish shaving and there's a tiny bit you missed.

Conventional razors > Electric. Electrics were alright when I was 16 but razors are the go.

GeneralDisarray should be hitting Somerset's up for a commision :thumbsu:
I reckon.

After I tried the sample of the oil recently I never got around to buying a bottle of it (as I mentioned above), but this thread inspired me. Picked up a bottle at the Shaver Shop on Elizabeth St. for $10 today. :thumbsu: So I guess that's another convert.

ive bought a bottle of this and find it works good but it gets my razor all clogged up can anyone tell me the best way to clean it whilst shaving ive tried rinsing it and cleaning with a toothbrush but it just doesnt seem to work. just wondering on anyone elses actions against this

ive bought a bottle of this and find it works good but it gets my razor all clogged up can anyone tell me the best way to clean it whilst shaving ive tried rinsing it and cleaning with a toothbrush but it just doesnt seem to work. just wondering on anyone elses actions against this

tap tap tap rinse. Didn't your old man teach how to shave when you were a kid?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

They say on the website to leave a bar of soap in the sink while you're shaving. I tried that but then the soap goes onto your face so I just use the tap tap rinse method.

And commission would be awesome...

Remove this Banner Ad

Back