Song Contest Part XII, Host: roo2macca, Theme: Precious Gems/Metals Noms Due: Monday 8:00pm AEST

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back one out - Turnonergo I got erection DQed

Two have billied it will need to send me a new billy. Also got the hosts billy so I’ll be billying something else

Will edit playlist later when I get home.
Damn. I was planning to billy that song :p I knew it was his - he tried to nom it in my LOTE round, but I rejected it because of the English. He wasn't happy :p hahaha.

Holy s**t that Lucille Bogan song. Did not expect that at all lmao.

She either influenced a lot of modern day foul mouthed rappers or there was some foul mouthed rapper from the 19th century that influenced her.

Maybe Jack the Rapper.

daduntsh.gif

Message from BOO:

s**t... I can't believe I posted all that on the Port board. I'd posted a couple of times in the Gameday thread on the Main Board and saw people melting about the umps, so I checked the Port Board match thread at halftime to see what they were all were saying. But I forgot to close the tab. :$

Then I got a bit distracted/excited towards the end of the game and posted without looking closely at where I was. I thought I was posting on the Main Board. I didn't understand why Port fans were getting so abusive towards me for posting my opinions. I thought they were taking the defeat a bit too hard and being a bit melty, so I started posting pics of babies crying and a picture of a waaaambulance. :D

An honest mistake which led to 3 separate infractions, 6 points and a holiday. :oops:

See you in the next life or when my ban is lifted. Whichever comes first.

PS. ...and GAGF to all those cretins who billied Turbonegro.

Message from BOO:

s**t... I can't believe I posted all that on the Port board. I'd posted a couple of times in the Gameday thread on the Main Board and saw people melting about the umps, so I checked the Port Board match thread at halftime to see what they were all were saying. But I forgot to close the tab. :$

Then I got a bit distracted/excited towards the end of the game and posted without looking closely at where I was. I thought I was posting on the Main Board. I didn't understand why Port fans were getting so abusive towards me for posting my opinions. I thought they were taking the defeat a bit too hard and being a bit melty, so I started posting pics of babies crying and a picture of a waaaambulance. :D

An honest mistake which led to 3 separate infractions, 6 points and a holiday. :oops:

Lol I'll believe him too!! Oops... D: I didn't think he'd have wanted another ban so soon XD

Oh well, see you when you get back mate... now I've got to go how many weeks without your music melts?! FML :p

Anybody for Cards Against Humanity?
Haha my 82yo Grandma (who lives in England) was down a few years back and we played that, and oh gosh, some of the cards sounded SO odd coming out of her mouth lol... she did it all with a straight face too, bless her :p

Great name for a band. Even if you don't know what it means, it stands out and it's memorable, which is the whole idea really.
(Ironic that ol' ice cream hands himself, Plugger doesn't like it... :D)

I saw them a few times around town back in the day. Underrated. They should've been bigger. The Australian music biz & media really sucked arse when it came to promoting our best indie/alt bands in the 80s and early 90s

Chuck is one of the nicest fellas you'd ever meet. Great guy. Saw him playing a folky solo set a while back at the Standard Hotel
Agreed. Always enjoyed their sets whenever I saw them.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Message from BOO:

Nice work BOO :tearsofjoy:

Hard to believe I got zero votes with this Commodores classic back in Rd 29.

The only other person that nommed the Commodores was Chappyuk with Easy, he phoned it in for a lazy 18 votes, talk about KOTD.

I nommed them in the mashup round as well.

Message from BOO:

LOL

Send him our love

Haha my 82yo Grandma (who lives in England) was down a few years back and we played that, and oh gosh, some of the cards sounded SO odd coming out of her mouth lol... she did it all with a straight face too, bless her :p

Couldn't imagine playing it with my family tbh.

NaturalDisaster , can you please put my nom back in the playlist and restore my votes?

In future, can we all just chill the f**k out when someone gets carded by the mods? If their nom is on the playlist, then what harm is there in letting them give their votes to the host? If they happen to win, then the runner-up can host. No big deal.

This is the second time I've had my nomination needlessly removed from the playlist after the round had started.

NaturalDisaster , can you please put my nom back in the playlist and restore my votes?

In future, can we all just chill the f**k out when someone gets carded by the mods? If their nom is on the playlist, then what harm is there in letting them give their votes to the host? If they happen to win, then the runner-up can host. No big deal.

This is the second time I've had my nomination needlessly removed from the playlist after the round had started.
Think there's just confusion over what the protocol is when that happens now... there was definitely a message from either MEB_ or Gralin about it.
Maybe we need clarification?

Weren't you one of the ones campaigning for Ninjaswan to be DQed when he was suspended?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back