couldhavebeen

Premiership Player
Jun 6, 2012
success
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Perth lyncs
There is a lot of history between both WAFL clubs but isn't time to bury the hatchet and form 1 mighty Club and then have South and East join up with FREO and become a POWERHOUSE CLUB of the WAFL and the AFL .
I know that some will disagree with me but this really make sense .

The 2 teams were created way back when Fremantle dominated the WAFL so much so that you
could start etching in their name on the Grand Final Cup even before the season started .

Instead of trying to recruit from other states and teams here is a basis to begin greatness of a scale that could only be imagined

Would be like the reunification of germany in the 90's.​
Now Germany own Europe.​
Youhooi bring on world domination.​
Fremantle.​

The question is why not.
Its all one town , one area but a lot of history that could be put back together and the power combined is greater than the divided past .
The AFL would have to change the Father son rule

Silent Alarm AFL Conspiracy #1: The draft was brought in the year before the Bears and Eagles

Could you imagine how dominant the West and South Aussie clubs would be without a draft? I quite often think about an alternate universe where the AFL never evolved. I reckon East Fremantle would be continually killin' it, with Souths unfortunately being perennially average. West Perth and the Swans would be doing okay too, the Demons as well.

The WAFL is disorganized as it is with a bye every week due to uneven team numbers now , this would even out the numbers and have development players playing every week .
Since Peel came into he comp there were amalgamation talks between almost every team in the WAFL
but no one could agree on terms so this is a way to get a result that benefits the Clubs , WAFL and FREO

(Log in to remove this ad.)

historically east freo is a different city, and south fremantle football team are the 'real' fremantle team as they are the product of the original fremantle going bankrupt and reforming under a different name. if we are going to amalgamate we need to include north fremantle as well, talk about getting shafted, they had a wafl team before WW1, went off to war came back and the team was taken from them, that is as low as it comes.

There is a lot of history between both WAFL clubs but isn't time to bury the hatchet and form 1 mighty Club and then have South and East join up with FREO and become a POWERHOUSE CLUB of the WAFL and the AFL .
I know that some will disagree with me but this really make sense .

The 2 teams were created way back when Fremantle dominated the WAFL so much so that you
could start etching in their name on the Grand Final Cup even before the season started .

Instead of trying to recruit from other states and teams here is a basis to begin greatness of a scale that could only be imagined
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I hope it never happens in my lifetime. It was a bigger religion in our household to hate South Freo than to hate WCE. It determined where we lived, it determined so many things :) NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

my last post has gotten me thinking, maybe we could somehow conscript the whole melbourne demons off to the middle east, and make some 'adjustments' to the league.

I've been to Derby's and seen the passion and I've been in Freo after a derby grand final and was amazed at how the South and East fans travelled between the grounds celebrating with each other the fact that it was a derby grand final and nobody else's .
The Passion at the AFL Grand Final took over Melbourne and they where in shock and AWE of the FREO fans so how good would it be if it was 1 freo
There is the question of North Freo but sorry only Fremantle people can answer that one , Maybe some sort of sorry day thing needs to be done or we name a wing after them at the new training facility in Cockburn.

I've been to Derby's and seen the passion and I've been in Freo after a derby grand final and was amazed at how the South and East fans travelled between the grounds celebrating with each other the fact that it was a derby grand final and nobody else's .
The Passion at the AFL Grand Final took over Melbourne and they where in shock and AWE of the FREO fans so how good would it be if it was 1 freo
There is the question of North Freo but sorry only Fremantle people can answer that one , Maybe some sort of sorry day thing needs to be done or we name a wing after them at the new training facility in Cockburn.
would break my heart - should never happen

would break my heart - should never happen
Being a forever Claremont supporter I was amazed when they beat South Fremantle in a Grand Final and when we went to Freo oval that night an couldn't believe the passion of their fans because they were partying so hard even though they lost , it blew me and my mates away .
The comment mage was if this is what its like when they loose what' s it like when they WIN:)

historically east freo is a different city, and south fremantle football team are the 'real' fremantle team as they are the product of the original fremantle going bankrupt and reforming under a different name. if we are going to amalgamate we need to include north fremantle as well, talk about getting shafted, they had a wafl team before WW1, went off to war came back and the team was taken from them, that is as low as it comes.
Is this the same North Fremantle who currently play ammos? Good club that. Blokes willing to have a chat between goals/during quiet moments too...

Because their location was set at a time when Perth was about 1/10th of the size it is now.

There are now massive chunks of Perth that have no WAFL team even remotely close to them. And some others that have multiple clubs within a short drive.
With East Fremantle Oval being decrepit, you'd wonder why another council don't offer to put them up. With the reformations of Perth's councils, it wouldn't be a bad political tool to build a nice little grandstand with a bunch of community facilities around it. Lure East Fremantle out that way.

Melbs really leads the way with community integration and grounds that can hold a decent level of footy. Too many examples, but they all respect the old club's histories extremely well (Victoria Park is awesome for this: barbecues and open space, but old Fosters signs [!] and ticket prices still painted up). Places like Leedy Oval have been revamped appallingly... dat cream brick...

Being a forever Claremont supporter I was amazed when they beat South Fremantle in a Grand Final and when we went to Freo oval that night an couldn't believe the passion of their fans because they were partying so hard even though they lost , it blew me and my mates away .
The comment mage was if this is what its like when they loose what' s it like when they WIN:)
this is why you can never understand lol

Remove this Banner Ad

Back