South Park - season 13 *spoiler*

Remove this Banner Ad

I liked the episode, was a really good TDK/Batman take off, and the voices were hilarious, would've liked to know who 'Mysterion' was, but that was always going to happen after building it up for nearly the whole episode.

My guess is Kenny or Clyde, but who really knows???
Your right, they could have done it better by separating it into two episodes and not ruching the ending. Who did everyone think "The Coon" was? The whole episode i was thinking Tweak, just because he was the only person on the list that wasn't shown in the whole episode, and it probs the most unlikely of the possible characters. But then the voice sounded like Clyde a bit?
LOL, 'The Coon' was Cartman, 'Mysterion' was the one who we didn't know who it was.:eek:;):p

I think it was Clyde. Remember he was sleepy/sleeping during Cartman's class talk about The Coon in the first act of the episode. Because he'd been up all night as Mysterion I say :p

I guess the ending was kind of 'open' so that they can make another episode about the matter at some time in the future if they want to.

I think it was Clyde. Remember he was sleepy/sleeping during Cartman's class talk about The Coon in the first act of the episode. Because he'd been up all night as Mysterion I say :p
You should see the boards on IMDB discussion who Mysterion is, some say Kenny because he never says anything about it but is always looking suspicious when it is mentioned, some say Clyde because of that reason you mentioned, some say others for completley other reasons.
I guess the ending was kind of 'open' so that they can make another episode about the matter at some time in the future if they want to.
I have a feeling there will be some sort of hint to it in the next episode, like the person who was Mysterion won't appear and the boys might mention that they are 'away' or something, just a feeling I have.

Episode 03 - EFFC
When Cartman gets into a fight at a bowling alley the boys enter him in EFFC Extream F-ing Fighting Challenge.

Now that has some promise. It better deliver:thumbsu:

episode correction

"Margaritaville"

Randy steps forward with a solution to fix the desperate financial state everyone finds themselves in. The town gets behind him and everyone starts to live a life that no longer depends on any economy at all. Meanwhile, an unlikely savior makes the ultimate sacrifice to solve everyone’s problems.

Preview: http://www.southparkstudios.com/clips/222398

Good to have a Randy ep. :thumbsu:

Headless chicken part was ****ing gold. :D

i laughed pretty hard when that happened... watch it again here if you like...

[youtube]x0WaxMn3N8I[/youtube]

i was trying to work out why they came out with blood on them after they went inside the first time...

pretty solid ep... well written parallel story, which south park has always done well...

not as good as the jonas brothers, but I think it had the coon's measure...

Thought ep 3 was great, continues the good run so far of Season 13.

Although I do feel that the episode should have been split into a 2 parter, the whole feel of it was really epic and in the end it felt as if it was wrapped up a little quickly, could have easily seen it span 2 episodes.

"They took our JERRRBS!"

Episode 4 - Eat, Pray, Queef

Pretty funny and the benchmark for the season.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeh worst episode ive seen in quite a while, actually turned it off since i didnt really have any laughs for the first 15 mins or so....might watch the ending in the next few days but i was pretty disappointed.

Not really sure if it was the smartest thing to drag out a whole episode on this subject...its pretty weak.

4th was a bit iffy, did drag a bit and wasn't overly funny, didn't even feel like there were a lot of jokes being thrown around either and really the whole queef thing became bland after the first few times.

Probably the worst ep so far this season, but the season has been good enough so far, so hopefully it doesn't dip too much.

I loved the Queef episode, the whole premise was just brilliant. Best episode this season IMO, literally in tears many times through it.

Loved the naming competition between farts and queefs... the sneezing unicorn, the resuscitator and the fire cracker were hilarious. Even something as simple as the girls queefing at the dinner table and snickering in perfect role reversal was funny.

The whole idea of Martha Stewart decorating her queef was great, but the actual scene was classic South Park.

[youtube]i5MFkmb6Y6Q[/youtube]

The minute the ep started to diss Kayne West, I loved it.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back