Media Spook hits 350

Remove this Banner Ad

Please join me in congratulating spookism on reaching the epic milestone of 350 games. It's a pretty rare achievement - about as common as a Swamprats victory, or a Bombers match thread of less than 1000 posts. Spook started way back in season 6, and has just the 1 premiership to his credit - against the Swampies in S30. Here are his career stats:

Games: 349
Hitouts: 202
Kicks: 2843
Marks: 928
Handballs: 2785
Tackles: 848
Frees for: 463
Frees against: 355
Goals: 237
Behinds: 148
Disposals: 5628
Dream Team: 21485

Cheers spookism - here's to the next 350 (that's if you're planning to hang around until S80 :)).

Spooks had one of the best 300 celebrations on record. I refuse to acknowledge this feat.

From… now.
Ah yes, I came out of retirement to pay a tribute to spookism.

I like this thread better, it's more in-tune to the energy of spookism's overall career.

spookism
350 is a great effort. A few questions for you to answer for the fans at home!
1 - how is the body holding out? Do you reckon you got a few more games left in you?
2 - who is your favourite opposition team and why?
3 - Who is your least favourite opposition team and why?
4 - if you had to choose between Brussel Sprouts or second hand chewing gum on the pavement, which one would you eat?
5 - for all the rookies trying to get their heads around SFA, what wisdom would you impart?
6 - how much wood would a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?
7 - what’s your secret to not departing into the sunset, and instead chalking up 350 games?
8 - how are the great great great great grandchildren coming along?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

spookism
350 is a great effort. A few questions for you to answer for the fans at home!
1 - how is the body holding out? Do you reckon you got a few more games left in you?
2 - who is your favourite opposition team and why?
3 - Who is your least favourite opposition team and why?
4 - if you had to choose between Brussel Sprouts or second hand chewing gum on the pavement, which one would you eat?
5 - for all the rookies trying to get their heads around SFA, what wisdom would you impart?
6 - how much wood would a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?
7 - what’s your secret to not departing into the sunset, and instead chalking up 350 games?
8 - how are the great great great great grandchildren coming along?

Nope
Swamprats
Swamprats
Gum
Don't
Roughly 7 Bushels
Laziness. To much work to write up a retirement thread
I'm getting old, not that old.

Way To Go Good Job GIF by Justin

Please join me in congratulating spookism on reaching the epic milestone of 350 games. It's a pretty rare achievement - about as common as a Swamprats victory, or a Bombers match thread of less than 1000 posts. Spook started way back in season 6, and has just the 1 premiership to his credit - against the Swampies in S30. Here are his career stats:

Games: 349
Hitouts: 202
Kicks: 2843
Marks: 928
Handballs: 2785
Tackles: 848
Frees for: 463
Frees against: 355
Goals: 237
Behinds: 148
Disposals: 5628
Dream Team: 21485

Cheers spookism - here's to the next 350 (that's if you're planning to hang around until S80 :)).
Be helpful if you could divide all of his stats totals by 349 so as to reveal his averages to better gauge his enormous contribution to the game. Congrats on reaching the magical 349 milestone ! Top effort.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back