Media POR ONE OUT - she's hit the double ton!

Remove this Banner Ad

Mar 12, 2021
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Other Teams
Liverpool FC, LA Lakers, LSU Tigers
Screenshot_20200813-203106_Instagram.jpg

OG por_please_ya

Screen Shot 2023-09-21 at 7.35.19 pm.png A long time ago now, a wide-eyed and bushy tailed Porps made her way to the SFA...

Screen Shot 2023-09-21 at 7.53.31 pm.png
What is this place? What is Qooty? Melts? what is THE SIM?

Excited porps found her way into an excited Hawks side in Season 25 and immediately connected with Rankine2Rachele. In fact, these two are so thick as thieves they've played 189 games together! But besides finding good mates at the Qooty club, porps has become an invaluable player in her own right.

I could have interviewed friends and family, but preferred to do the journalism the old fashioned way, by just assuming what others have to say.​
  • "So glad she didn't evolve and move on, she's a part of the fabric of this great club" - Grand Uncle Horace probably
  • "The 78th highest player for handballs in SFA history? That's worth celebrating itself!" - Headless most likely
  • "A fierce competitor but a friendly foe" - Strigoi maybe
  • "A worthy captain and indelible companion" Chipmunk
  • "One of the best to ever grace this landscape" Wosh

Porps fast took to the game, racking up disposals, friends and accolades over the years. However, as lovely as she is, she is even fiercer on the Qooty field!

1695290081685.png
Porps when the SIM says RAINY or subs her off unexpectedly

Porps is as versatile as they come as a footballer and has played many roles during her tenure. Upon reaching S32, porps was thrown in a new spot, the ruck. Porps managed to see 16 hitouts that season, got a taste for it and hasn't looked back, taking the role by storm. After a ruck hiatus in S34, she's been back to dominate both on and off the field.

Screen Shot 2023-09-21 at 8.02.01 pm.png
Porps dominating in the Phoenix v Roys Grand Final

Screen Shot 2023-09-21 at 8.06.35 pm.png
Porps after her gruelling effort to conquer Mount Everest

Screen Shot 2023-09-21 at 8.10.59 pm.png
Porps saving people from burning buildings

As can be seen by this small sample size, por_please_ya is every bit a hero and inspiration on and off the field. The team loves to rally around her and whatever adventure she's on next!
A player that is loved by many, is the heartbeat of the East Side Phoenix, who leads by example and has fans in every corner of the Qooty landscape, por_please_ya came off the bye in fine style on her 200th, picking up a lazy 24 touches and 18 hitouts en route to a 24pt win over the Bombers. Let's congratulate our leader and compatriot on her stellar Qooty career to date!

Please join in us in congratulating our captain on the 200 games played!

Screen Shot 2023-09-21 at 8.13.11 pm.png

Non-OG por_please_ya

Celebrate In Love GIF by Max

And you left me thinking the more I posted, the better my Sim result.....

Thats Good Robert Deniro GIF

Now that's leadership.

Seriously though, post some more. The coin always eventually flips the right way.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

1695293989475.jpeg

Does anyone else remember por_please_ya ’s human /wizard form?

Her animagus form is even cooler though

Well done on the double ton, you may have joined after me but you’re a reason I became active
Always, my friend

Can qooty real good, has integrity in spades as well as a great taste in music.

Congratulations and I'm not surprised in the slightest by the recognition you've received.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back