Remove this Banner Ad

Feb 8, 2012
Publican Baghdad Ritz
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Baghdad Bombers
Howdy Sweet,

Grav will play his 100th this weekend (2nd for the Mighty Baghdad).

I'm not ashamed at all that over a few seasons I headhunted this bloke, such is the quality this bloke possesses. A magnificient teammate, prolific shooper and building quite a reputation in the media world.

Baghdad is thrilled to have him and I absolutely love him to death.

img_0069-jpeg.1898944

Courtesy of CursingFijian

I asked philreich to say a few words as grav played a pivotal part in the Swampies mix.

Grav is one of the real good guys of the SFA, and I'm delighted to congratulate him on reaching 100 games. May there be many more to come.

jackster83 was the next one I called on to gain some insight as his previous skip.

After an initial stint with the Swamprats in seasons 23-24, Grav rejoined the Rats in season 33 after a long hiatus and quickly re-established himself as one of our wittiest posters and LG members. It was a shame to lose him (again), especially as we were pretty bad at qooty at that point. Hopefully he makes it to 200 and even 300 games (maybe even wearing Sin City colours again one day).

thanks Phil and Jack :thumbsu:

I see a future Baghdad skipper and B&F in this fella and that won't be all!!!

Love ya guts mate!

Congrats Grav … 100 of the best. Looking forward to playing hard on the qooty field and sinking piss with you for many seasons to come!!!
Thanks Alphabet, looking forward to the future seasons.

Congratulations on the ton mate, you have been a great addition to the Baghdad Bombers.

Looking forward to many premierships together.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Congrats Grav.. an awesome addition at the Bombers. You have fit in like a glove (remind me to share that clip)

Looking forward to the next 100 as a teammate..

8euujc.jpg

مبروك يا جراف، 100 مباراة قتالية ضد الكفار. الحمد لله

Translation :
congratulations grav, 100 fighting games against the infidels. praise to allah
You had the best of intentions but you're definitely on a watch list after that .

Good stuff Grav here's to the next 100

Congratulations on your big old thing, Grav!

Oh, and on your century, too.

And thanks to BLUEALLTHRU for a OP I could immediately understand.

Now get back there and dish up some tasty chicken, pollo hermano!

Congratulations Grav on a superb career, culminating in an ALL-SFA selection last season.

But it’s your off-field work away from the spotlight I particularly wanna praise you for mate.

Your bravery is legion and your work rate commendable, but it’s the loyalty and selflessness above all that makes you invaluable and a heart-and-soul player here in Baghdad.

تهانينا، أنت تستحق ذلك

IMG_0182.gif

Congratulations Grav on a superb career, culminating in an ALL-SFA selection last season.

But it’s your off-field work away from the spotlight I particularly wanna praise you for mate.

Your bravery is legion and your work rate commendable, but it’s the loyalty and selflessness above all that makes you invaluable and a heart-and-soul player here in Baghdad.

تهانينا، أنت تستحق ذلك

View attachment 1900457

Why he is one of the first named each week.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back