Event Congratulations BLUEALLTHRU on 100 GAMES

Remove this Banner Ad

This thread is dedicated to one of the greatest blokes to ever grace the league and even better human.

BLUEALLTHRU, where do I start? I have taken the mantle from one of the finest to ever lead Baghdad but those calls to my suite at the Ritz in the early hours to get you back to Abdu is worrying but I still send out the Cuber to make sure you return safely and the driver sends evidence with his concerns

200w-18.gif

BATS celebrity status has also taken him overseas to be on the Qerry Qringer show where ratings were the highest they ever were on the episode he appeared on

IMG_3179.gif

BAT rocked up to preseason just slightly out of shape

374C6FD8-F6AB-42D5-BCFB-C635CE524AB1.gif

and after a camel marathon running regime returned to his goal weight and is having yet another stellar season.

The man has never been one to shy away from a headline and with fellow rivals partying hard whilst

A56CDEDD-D966-4575-931A-48F3DAD9AD6B.gif

BLUEALLTHRU, you are a much loved teammate and friend.
Congratulations on 100 games and here is to the next 100.
Love ya guts 🍺

Attachments

• 374C6FD8-F6AB-42D5-BCFB-C635CE524AB1.gif
    374C6FD8-F6AB-42D5-BCFB-C635CE524AB1.gif
    1.2 MB · Views: 9
Last edited:

This thread is dedicated to one of the greatest blokes to ever grace the league and even better human.

BLUEALLTHRU, where do I start? I have taken the mantle from one of the finest to ever lead Baghdad but those calls to my suite at the Ritz in the early hours to get you back to Abdu is worrying but I still send out the Cuber to make sure you return safely and the driver sends evidence with his concerns

View attachment 1833311

BATS celebrity status has also taken him overseas to be on the Qerry Qringer show where ratings were the highest they ever were on the episode he appeared on

View attachment 1833347

BAT rocked up to preseason just slightly out of shape

View attachment 1833357

and after a camel marathon running regime returned to hix goal weight and is having yet another stellar season.

The man has never been one to shy away from a headline and with fellow rivals partying hard whilst

View attachment 1833353

BLUEALLTHRU, you are a much loved teammate and friend.
Congratulations on 100 games and here is to the next 100.
Love ya guts 🍺
Thanks Pugga,

I’m shocked I got to this milestone so quickly!

Sad that you won’t roommate with me anymore but snozulu is pretty handy.

IMG_0211.jpeg

Well done BAT. You making a hundred is as great an effort as a mayfly making it to Thursday.

Will Ferrell Old School Movie GIF

When BLUEALLTHRU joined the Baghdad Bombers in S31, we were the most banned club and infamous for priding ourselves on being the black sheep of the Sweet FA community.

Guys like Santoz (permabanned in S31), Metalcrusher (permabanned in S33) and MITS were repeat offenders and consequently heart-and-soul members.

BLUEALLTHRU himself was a firebrand poster constantly posting on the edge and stretching the limits of credibility to those who sought to attack him or simply defend themselves from his withering drive-bys.

Since he became Co-Captain in S32, much to the surprise of his detractors, we’ve seen a much more complex, driven and affable side to him that immediately resonated with the other teams, but was no surprise at home.

His exceptional success story for how he turned it all around and became a Premiership Co-Captain 2 seasons later, is legion.

In winning the last 2 Baghdad B&Fs he’s joined an elite group of dual Bomber champions, putting him equal to KohPhi, Gee Dub, Shadow Man and boncer34, and one off Pugsley’s 3 B&Fs (as WFL).

He was a dual ALL-SFA selection in those 2 seasons as well. Recognised as a Top 20 poster in the Beez last season, his conversion is complete.

VeinGlorious and Tony Lynn 15 can be lauded for their intuition in appointing him as a Co-Caliph despite what it appeared to be at the time - a recipe for disaster. 🤣

Glad to see he’s finally cracked the ton!

Congrats mate! 🥃 👌

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Well done BAT..

I first chatted to you when you turned down my offer to be a Bomber and joined....get this folks.... THE ******* ROYS... with a message 'thanks Kohp, but I think my posting style suits the Roys'..
I went back to the LG and it's fair to say, we were stunned..

nic.gif

We then had a quiet drink after a Bombers v Roys game..
7l2o3p.jpg
6l4heq.jpg
6l4idn.jpg

and your recruitment was complete..

Well done you Bomber legend!!

Well done BAT..

I first chatted to you when you turned down my offer to be a Bomber and joined....get this folks.... THE ******* ROYS... with a message 'thanks Kohp, but I think my posting style suits the Roys'..

View attachment 1833546

View attachment 1833554
View attachment 1833556
View attachment 1833557

He isn't just elite. He is in the company of dual best and fairest winners 😊

You made 100 games and still allowed to post, lift your game BAT your letting your permabanned mates down!

also love what you do big fella and especially our bonding time in Banhammer prison, good times

View attachment 1833382
You may be a visit or two up on me now!

When BLUEALLTHRU joined the Baghdad Bombers in S31, we were the most banned club and infamous for priding ourselves on being the black sheep of the Sweet FA community.
Guys like Santoz (permabanned in S31), Metalcrusher (permabanned in S33) and MITS were repeat offenders and consequently heart-and-soul members.

BLUEALLTHRU himself was a firebrand poster constantly posting on the edge and stretching the limits of credibility to those who sought to attack him or simply defend themselves from his withering drive-bys.

Since he became Co-Captain in S32, much to the surprise of his detractors, we’ve seen a much more complex, driven and affable side to him that immediately resonated with the other teams, but was no surprise at home.

His exceptional success story for how he turned it all around and became a Premiership Co-Captain 2 seasons later, is legion.

In winning the last 2 Baghdad B&Fs he’s joined an elite group of dual Bomber champions, putting him equal to KohPhi, Gee Dub, Shadow Man and boncer34, and one off Pugsley’s 3 B&Fs (as WFL).

He was a dual ALL-SFA selection in those 2 seasons as well. Recognised as a Top 20 poster in the Beez last season, his conversion is complete.

VeinGlorious and Tony Lynn 15 can be lauded for their intuition in appointing him as a Co-Caliph despite what it appeared to be at the time - a recipe for disaster. 🤣

Glad to see he’s finally cracked the ton!

Congrats mate! 🥃 👌
Thanks Killa extremely well written, I happen to love the bloke too!
Well done BAT..

View attachment 1833546

View attachment 1833554
View attachment 1833556
View attachment 1833557

It’s a fair dinkum rags to riches tale mate. I loved how you took me under your wing and helped me become the chick magnet I am to this day. I could never have pictured myself marrying Rosaffa.

I still pinch myself and yeh I’m definitely batting well out of my league.

IMG_0254.jpeg

It’s a fair dinkum rags to riches tale mate. I loved how you took me under your wing and helped me become the chick magnet I am to this day. I could never have pictured myself marrying Rosaffa.

View attachment 1833704

She is a tickler.

View attachment 1833704
I wouldn't want my daughter to be with anyone else!!

Good onya, BLUEALLTHRU and nice writeup Pugsley. One thing though Pugs, I fail to believe that the first gif in your post in any way represents BAT as he wouldn't spill a drop with his long-perfected, nimbly athletic style of falling.

Exhibit A: look how well he recovers in this case of a "slightly over greased" pub stool.
200w_s.gif

Remove this Banner Ad

Back