Event BAGHDAD TOP GUN AKA JABBA 100 GAMES

Remove this Banner Ad

Feb 8, 2012
Publican Baghdad Ritz
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Baghdad Bombers
Jabba73 Will don the qooty boots this Sunday for the 100th time. An integral player at the Baghdad Bombers, he is very much loved and respected.

Since joining Baghdad in season 31, he's gone on to be a Qremiership player , critical LG member and the arduous task of being the clubs committee rep for the past few seasons. He's also putting his hand up to become admin, showing he's not scared of getting his hands dirtyand willing to bend his back for the league and at club level.

What you all may not know is he's Baghdad's only top gun pilot having been involved in more dogfights and skirmishes in six seasons than most will encounter in there qareer.

IMG_0532.jpeg

IMG_0531.jpeg

I feel the need, the need to be argumentative .:p

IMG_0533.jpeg

IMG_0534.jpeg

What committee members and the wider Sweet audience will know is his legal skills and debating are 1st class. He went for the gig in a few good men and was seen to be too ferocious with Jack saying "I would have admitted I ordered the code red after meeting him"

IMG_0535.jpeg

Ladies and gentlemen be up standing for this mighty bloke who loves the Sweet FA with a passion and has the conviction to fight for it!!!

Clapping Applause GIF

From all Baghdadians we love ya mate!!!!

Artwork by Grav thankyou.

Last edited by a moderator:

Jabba73 Will don the qooty boots this Sunday for the 100th time. An integral player at the Baghdad Bombers, he is very much loved and respected.

Since joining Baghdad in season 31, he's gone on to be a Qremiership player , critical LG member and the arduous task of being the clubs committee rep for the past few seasons. He's also putting his hand up to become admin, showing he's not scared of getting his hands dirtyand willing to bend his back for the league and at club level.

What you all may not know is he's Baghdad's only top gun pilot having been involved in more dogfights and skirmishes in six seasons than most will encounter in there qareer.

View attachment 1842409

View attachment 1842410

I feel the need, the need to be argumentative .:p

View attachment 1842406

View attachment 1842408

What committee members and the wider Sweet audience will know is his legal skills and debating are 1st class. He went for the gig in a few good men and was seen to be too ferocious with Jack saying "I would have admitted I ordered the code red after meeting him"

View attachment 1842405

Ladies and gentlemen be up standing for this mighty bloke who loves the Sweet FA with a passion and has the conviction to fight for it!!!

Clapping Applause GIF

From all Baghdadians we love ya mate!!!!

Artwork by Grav thankyou.

Only 100? Feels like you’ve been here forever Jabba73

Congrats legend 👏🏼

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Congratulations on your big old thing, Jabba73!

Oh, and on your century as well.

Srsly, look forward to all your stuff, you definitely make the SFA a better place.

Thank you everyone, it has been a fun ride so far. This place has saved my sanity on more than one occasion.

Please stay tuned for my attempted coup tomorrow night, going to take over as Bombers skipper and then * up some team sheets so I am suspended from playing my milestone for a few games.

This celebration should last about 10-12 weeks before I am invited to either relinquish the captaincy or my account.

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back