Event BAGHDAD TOP GUN AKA JABBA 100 GAMES

Remove this Banner Ad

Can't fault the passion Jabba73 brings to this place. You're an important ingredient in making the Sweet FA work.
Congrats on raising the bat for 100 and may there be plenty more.

Thank you everyone, it has been a fun ride so far. This place has saved my sanity on more than one occasion.

Please stay tuned for my attempted coup tomorrow night, going to take over as Bombers skipper and then * up some team sheets so I am suspended from playing my milestone for a few games.

This celebration should last about 10-12 weeks before I am invited to either relinquish the captaincy or my account.
Spoken like a true Captain a true ADMIN :yellowheart::blueheart::greenheart:

Jabba73 for ADMIN!
1698699212364.png
Sorry Elton Johns Wig - your 'self appointed' campaign manager has gone BYE this week- #LoveTheBye

Might want some of those Step one Jocks that prevent chaff.
All good BAT.
Have you not heard of Oil of Turbo - its a very special lotion ;)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Co-Vice Captain and longtime committee rep, Jabba73 is a colourful example of the rich tapestry that makes up the Sweet universe.

Father-figure to many at the Bombers (and at home), he is indeed a welcoming “first responder”, often explaining the ropes to newcomers and showing them the Baghdad way.

Employing deft footwork and verbal artistry, Jabba is the brains behind Camel Couriers, dispensing the enticements, incentives and tax-free payments to the various contractors we “engage” with.

Anyone can claim that they could do a better job running a fantasy footy league than the guy before him, but could they follow through on their words?

Jabba is a man of his word, with a mind like an alchemist. He has been the voice of both the victorious and the dispossessed, providing reassurance to the rank and file in times of hardship, and guidance to those on the frontline at home and abroad.

In the heat of battle, he keeps his cool, analyses the situation and forms a plan of action.

As the Bombers sought to reinvigorate our list, he helped us shed our self-destructive habits and emerge liberated.

He is renowned for his tenacity and feared for his stealth-Bomber weaponry.

Congratulations on your 100th Jabba73 !!

IMG_7568.jpeg

Happy birthday Jabba73, from all of us here at the secret cabal.

Ys5D8b3.png

Congratulations to not just one of the SFA's finest in Jabba73, but a bloke who does an incredible amount for his community in real life. It's a privilege to have you here mate, and we all look forward to having you around for a long time to come ❤️

Congratulations to not just one of the SFA's finest in Jabba73, but a bloke who does an incredible amount for his community in real life. It's a privilege to have you here mate, and we all look forward to having you around for a long time to come ❤️
He’ll probably argue with those words but I thought the sentiment was grouse.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back