Event Congratulations BLUEALLTHRU on 100 GAMES

Remove this Banner Ad

Congratulations BLUEALLTHRU on your really big thing!

Oh, and on your century, too.

(Seriously, BAT == one of the greatest SFA personalities)

Thanks Brak, you’re a good egg mate. I enjoy our banter.
Congrats on 100 games BLUEALLTHRU. I hope you never run a car wash again cause I am still having nightmares from the last time.

View attachment 1833778

#nightshift
I’ve put on a few kilos since then mate but still hawt!

Thanks mate, I’ve always liked the way you go about it👍

IMG_0215.gif

Congrats on making the ton BLUEALLTHRU, proud of how you have held your nerve and your tongue long enough to make this milestone.

One of a very few I have spoken to IRL after meeting on BF, a genuinely nice bloke with a big heart and a true team player that always puts others ahead of himself.

Loves to keep both team mates and the opposition engaged and is a big reason the Baghdad Bombers match threads are the best rated by opposition clubs.

Here is to the next 100, hopefully about 2 seasons quicker than this one … if you can keep out of Banhammer.

Considering your contemporaries, you're still here and able to post.

I salute you sir.

Season 6 Drinking GIF by This Is Us

Congrats on making the ton BLUEALLTHRU, proud of how you have held your nerve and your tongue long enough to make this milestone.

One of a very few I have spoken to IRL after meeting on BF, a genuinely nice bloke with a big heart and a true team player that always puts others ahead of himself.

Loves to keep both team mates and the opposition engaged and is a big reason the Baghdad Bombers match threads are the best rated by opposition clubs.

Here is to the next 100, hopefully about 2 seasons quicker than this one … if you can keep out of Banhammer.
Thanks Jabba I’ll try not to call you drunk anymore. No promises though.
Considering your contemporaries, you're still here and able to post.

I salute you sir.

Season 6 Drinking GIF by This Is Us
Thanks bud, always loved the cut of your jib👍

Thanks Jabba I’ll try not to call you drunk anymore. No promises though.
That’s the pot calling the kettle … oh, you mean you won’t call me while you are drunk.

Guessing Daylight Savings will be over by then and it will be closer to a reasonable hour. Very considerate of you

I'm new here but it was apparent straight away how integral you are to the best opposition team in Sweet.

Congratulations and I hope there are many beers and good times in celebration. I suggest getting your alcohol intake via foam dome -

season 3 beer GIF

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Happy birthday BLUEALLTHRU

May three (3) of your wilderst dreams* come true.

*dreams subject to availability

BLUEALLTHRU, you're coarse, utterly unsophisticated, rarely sober since you dropped out in Year 8, your breath smells like a bomb hit a brewery, and as a sandgroper, I suspect you sleep in hi-vis.

Now give me a moment to think of something you'll take as an insult...

Seriously, BAT is an ornament to the Sweet FA. You've been a key member of not just Baghdad but the league as a whole during my entire time here, and I refuse to imagine this place without you. Congratulations on 100, and may there be plenty more to come.

Love ya mate.

BLUEALLTHRU, you're coarse, utterly unsophisticated, rarely sober since you dropped out in Year 8, your breath smells like a bomb hit a brewery, and as a sandgroper, I suspect you sleep in hi-vis.

Now give me a moment to think of something you'll take as an insult...

Seriously, BAT is an ornament to the Sweet FA. You've been a key member of not just Baghdad but the league as a whole during my entire time here, and I refuse to imagine this place without you. Congratulations on 100, and may there be plenty more to come.

Love ya mate.
Thanks for the lovely words JC, I couldn't have said it better myself:p

Some very good times over the years!
Reminds me of the some of the good times like we always had money on who would get the girl
1634183115437.png
BLUEALLTHRU was always there every time i got a kick in the backside while playing at the Bombers.
5326D7CB-0CA9-4A10-9D2C-D91CB0B0D6F8.gif

Congrats on 💯, BAT

I am surprised that it only took you 27 Seasons to get there

Thanks for your support over my time here

🤗 The Cheese

Friend of The Bombers

Congratulations on the 100 today BLUEALLTHRU , happy that we could come away with the win for you.

You are the most passionate person I have met here, your commitment to the club and your teammates is exemplary. You are a true legend of the league.

Thanks for your continued support.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back