Media Congratulations on 50 games

Remove this Banner Ad

Sometimes I wish I were a famous campaigner who could pull stuff like John Cage does, regularly.
I went to a party once in honour of American composer Kenneth Gaburo who was a Cage disciple and collaborator.

Not sure why I was invited but managed to disgrace myself and nearly give old Kenny boy a heart attack.

He'd been entertaining everyone with his tales about his brilliant career and his theories while I was busy in the corner rolling joints.

At one point I laughed at something he said at an inappropriate time and he asked what was so funny.

I was young and replied honestly ....... I said something like it's pretty funny watching and listening to a charlatan
hold court with so many sycophants believing every word he was saying ...... or some such thing.

After the hosts pulled old Ken off me, I was asked to leave.

I went to a party once in honour of American composer Kenneth Gaburo who was a Cage disciple and collaborator.

Not sure why I was invited but managed to disgrace myself and nearly give old Kenny boy a heart attack.

He'd been entertaining everyone with his tales about his brilliant career and his theories while I was busy in the corner rolling joints.

At one point I laughed at something he said at an inappropriate time and he asked what was so funny.

I was young and replied honestly ....... I said something like it's pretty funny watching and listening to a charlatan
hold court with so many sycophants believing every word he was saying ...... or some such thing.

hope you hid a bottle of the good stuff under the jumper on yoru way out and scored a bored hottie as well - least I would expect from a badbad.

hope you hid a bottle of the good stuff under the jumper on yoru way out and scored a bored hottie as well - least I would expect from a badbad.
Well, I seemed to be the only one who knew how to roll one up and was given the stash to take care of
and maybe took that when I left by mistake. Pretty sure I was there with my then GF so no funny buggers there.

Last edited:

BRILLIANT!

Well, I seemed to be the only one who knew how to roll one up and wand given the stash to take care off
and maybe took that when I left by mistake. Pretty sure I was there with my then GF so no funny buggers there.
pussy

Remove this Banner Ad

Back