Media Congratulations on 50 games

Remove this Banner Ad

Season 5 What GIF by Sony Pictures Television

While you were indulging in a self imposed hiatus, many new rookies joined the SFA.

Admittedly a lot were rubbish, this one is quite the opposite.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Love having JustaBattler playing alongside me in the forward pocket. He clears the path for my lazy arse, enabling me to have more quality hammock time. Minimum effort for maximum return continues to be my mantra.

Love having JustaBattler playing alongside me in the forward pocket. He clears the path for my lazy arse, enabling me to have more quality hammock time. Minimum effort for maximum return continues to be my mantra.
Stop the “me, me, me“ - this isn’t about you campaigner. 🤯

It is great to see 50 Games Milestones celebrated in the Sweet FA

NaturalDisaster is a big fan
To be fair, any Baghdad Bomber player making it to 50 games without seeing the inside of Banhammer for an extended period is a pretty good effort.

Thanks to my fellow BadBads for being part of my maginificent milestone - 50 games under the leadership of BLUEALLTHRU , 50,234 songs courtesy of hipster dudes like Sun Ra and Kilroy, 43 serious vomit worthy video posts by KohPhi ( you need help mate), a free fat farm pass from Osc1, a ton of laughs from all the Bombres ( I have to wash mouth out just saying he word ex SFA ) , getting to know some decent chappies and chapesses from other Clubs like St Kilda LOL and Rabbleaide LMAO, ( ex SFA) and enjoying watching gab213 kick the easy ones after all my hard work as well as being the registered #1 bludger at baghdad as far as anything requiring effort or work...it IS all in my contract...

Looking forward to smashing you non baghdadians mongrel style anytime time you need a touch up - which means anytime I feel like it.

We are now joined by some famous hombres who are even CoLOLwood and Brisvegas flogs (ex SFA) - good blokes one and all and if they arent they will be sleeping with the camels- and by sleeping - we mean the camels have all the priveleges.

As a rookie here - I am still learning the ropes and will forever be grateful for all the clarity provided by past greats I've known in pther places on BF - before they decided to ride off into the sunset or get banhammeredsmashed as well as ongoing mentorship from fine upstanding cleanskins like Jabba73 and our new Capitano Pugsley sucked in big time mate ahem - long may he reign!!

GO the Blues ahem Bombres!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back