Media Il secolo del capo : tony's 100 games of class

Remove this Banner Ad

As a lifelong, long-suffering Black Caps fan I absolutely love and appreciate this analogy/sentiment, even if I was lucky enough to know how good both Williamson and tony were/are earlier than most
arnold schwarzenegger doubletake GIF

Wait you're a black caps fan, how?

Thank you to MWPP and the Bears for making this terrific thread for me and for all the great comments from everyone. Its brings a tear to my eye and Chipmunk I still don't know the rules of werewolf or how I even won that game, I guess it was just meant to be.

fat tony crying with pizza.gif

Thank you to MWPP and the Bears for making this terrific thread for me and for all the great comments from everyone. Its brings a tear to my eye and Chipmunk I still don't know the rules of werewolf or how I even won that game, I guess it was just meant to be.

View attachment 1906530
As if anyone was going to win against you in a game where taking people out was part of it.

You are the most experienced out there, even if you won’t take credit for most of them.

tony I was confused how you only now just getting the 100, why'd you only play 5 games in S35? Were you doing a TedDougChris impression?
I was out in the desert looking for that rock collector, guero. But he's buggered off again, he just can't keep away from those rocks of his.

I was out in the desert looking for that rock collector, guero. But he's buggered off again, he just can't keep away from those rocks of his.
Oh guero has disappeared again? I wondered why I was enjoying this season so much.

Congrats tony on an absolutely stellar first 100 games. The best accidental player the game has ever seen.

And loving the fact you have succession plan in place....

Bears sign Michaels

Happy 100th tony. We'd appreciate it if you actually did something useful onfield today apart from gazing at the lovely lady behind the goals.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back