Media Senor M celebrates 100 Games of Bear Hugs and Bodyslams

Remove this Banner Ad

The SFA’s most lovable Lucha Libre Wrestling Bear is playing his 100th game this weekend!

Senor M launched his career at the Hippodrome, playing for the Fighting Furies. After three seasons of adventurous training, dumpster diving behind Kittens, he couldn’t resist the charms of Las Vegas… Senor M, carrying his mask, spandex, and suitcase, said goodbye to his dumpster and welcomed the dazzling city lights of Las Vegas. He shouted “Ole!” as he stepped out of the airport, feeling ready for his new adventure.

During his time at the Bears, he has been a valuable contributor to the Bears LG, has won the Bears Best Rookie award, Best Defender award, and Tonga Bob’s Little Spoon Award for receiving the most free kicks in the league. Clearly, you all love him since you keep hugging him around his neck.

To celebrate Senor M’s 100th game, the Bears wanted to avoid an El Generico and boring celebration. So they each scraped together a few pennies, a couple of lint balls, and splurged on a scameo video for Senor M.

Much like serial_thrilla's valiant effort in sending out 100 PMs for Greenery's milestone, I decided to take on the challenge. However, the responses I got were as elusive as a cat on a hot tin roof. It seems the SFA folk are a busy bunch this week; cleaning ovens, organising garages, and, of course, watching the grass grow or paint dry. The Bears LG? Well, they were still discussing who to vote for as SFA admin.

Amidst the tumbleweeds of 'Sorry, I'm busy,' a lone hero emerged from the chaos: Muddiemoose. The one who didn't mind sparing a moment from his busy schedule of bear shenanigans to contribute a quote.

"The estranged relative of one of the posters I made the fastest friendship with in the league

A poster some love to love, others love to hate and a few more who hate to hate

An underrated leader in the league who does a mountain of work behind scenes
Cheers for some amazing melts and hopefully we get to see a lot more"

Congratulations on 100 Games, Senor M

stats.png

The SFA’s most lovable Lucha Libre Wrestling Bear is playing his 100th game this weekend!

Senor M launched his career at the Hippodrome, playing for the Fighting Furies. After three seasons of adventurous training, dumpster diving behind Kittens, he couldn’t resist the charms of Las Vegas… Senor M, carrying his mask, spandex, and suitcase, said goodbye to his dumpster and welcomed the dazzling city lights of Las Vegas. He shouted “Ole!” as he stepped out of the airport, feeling ready for his new adventure.

During his time at the Bears, he has been a valuable contributor to the Bears LG, has won the Bears Best Rookie award, Best Defender award, and Tonga Bob’s Little Spoon Award for receiving the most free kicks in the league. Clearly, you all love him since you keep hugging him around his neck.

To celebrate Senor M’s 100th game, the Bears wanted to avoid an El Generico and boring celebration. So they each scraped together a few pennies, a couple of lint balls, and splurged on a scameo video for Senor M.

View attachment 1855431

Much like serial_thrilla's valiant effort in sending out 100 PMs for Greenery's milestone, I decided to take on the challenge. However, the responses I got were as elusive as a cat on a hot tin roof. It seems the SFA folk are a busy bunch this week; cleaning ovens, organising garages, and, of course, watching the grass grow or paint dry. The Bears LG? Well, they were still discussing who to vote for as SFA admin.

Amidst the tumbleweeds of 'Sorry, I'm busy,' a lone hero emerged from the chaos: Muddiemoose. The one who didn't mind sparing a moment from his busy schedule of bear shenanigans to contribute a quote.

"The estranged relative of one of the posters I made the fastest friendship with in the league

A poster some love to love, others love to hate and a few more who hate to hate

An underrated leader in the league who does a mountain of work behind scenes
Cheers for some amazing melts and hopefully we get to see a lot more"

Congratulations on 100 Games, Senor M

View attachment 1855433
Very good areas tony.

Congratulations Senor M, you certainly put the 'm' in campaigner.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back