Media WIGS to Celebrate 24,570 minutes of Qooty GREATNESS this Week

Remove this Banner Ad

May 13, 2015
Spotswood Campus
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
🐍Ophidian Old Boys🐍
This Sunday against the Royals I have the privilege of running out with Elton Johns Wig as he achieves his 250 game milestone.

Wigs is a player I have played in the same side with 96 times as both Furies and Ophidian Old Boys. Wigs talks a big game and absolutely backs it up both on and off the field resulting in a huge haul of awards including a Mobbs Medal, EKA, TFLUA, Premiership cup and four All SFA selections. Wigs has personally supported me as Vice captain of the Old Boys when we first entered the comp and was invaluable in cementing the side into the SFA landscape. After reaching his ultimate qooty goal of becoming a premiership ruckman S35 Wigs has now gone onto even greater heights by taking on the SFA Admin role and help shape this place we all love.

So please, to balance this thread, if any of you have anything not so nice to say about him post it in here as I only have praise for the person who I have a bro romance with.

Last edited:

Love sharing a team with the great gent EJW. Double plus half century is a stellar achievement.

And we've only heard the Courteney Cox story once this season! :p

Love sharing a team with the great gent EJW. Double plus half century is a stellar achievement.

And we've only heard the Courteney Cox story once this season! :p
Paul Rudd GIF by Ghostbusters

Thanks for that Tigerturbulance

I must admit to some trepidation when I saw a video clip, and then when the music kicked in. I was absolutely terrified given last seasons shenanigans that you might actually be singing again. Thank * for that, bullet dodged.

Let's goooooo

#Wigs250

I must admit to some trepidation when I saw a video clip, and then when the music kicked in. I was absolutely terrified given last seasons shenanigans that you might actually be singing again. Thank * for that, bullet dodged.

Let's goooooo

#Wigs250
You only HAVE to hear the singing if you choose to play it Wiggy... I suffer here in silence.

Congratulations on this 250 games milestone....
You are a huge support for my man and that can't be appreciated enough.
Love your work. Love You. :purpleheart: :greenheart::purpleheart:

Let's goooooo

#Wigs250
Those videos are between you and Turbo. 😘

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Although I won't be playing, I promise to be watching the match come Sunday.

A huge congrats to the Poster who brought me to this League.

The Player I have played as a teammate with more than anyone else.

A Great teammate, leader and more importantly a great bloke.

Well done Wigs - Premiership Ruck person. I will only ever acknowledge that in a milestone 250th.

Well done Wigs - Premiership Ruck person. I will only ever acknowledge that in a milestone 250th.
Thanks for popping in to say g'day friend. It means a lot.

Are you secretly disgusted he's reveling in a "50" milestone?

Are you secretly disgusted he's reveling in a "50" milestone?
disgusted how he keeps reminding me he is a Premiership Ruck man.

lets be honest Wigs 'revels' about himself regardless of how many games he's played.

Here's a guide for anyone else wishing to mache away Cheeseman.

Q9hEFzx.png

Congratulations on 250 Wigmin.

A stellar career (Wonders, Furies, Old Boys... :huh:) , a thankless admin stint (besides giving a nice little nudge into the HOF) and a key collaborator in bringing the league the bye we all know and love (sarcasm).

I wish I was on the east coast so I too could troll you with constant offers of dumplings only to stand you up time and time again like KohPhi does.

An all time favourite of mine. Godspeed brother :thumbsu:

PS. How good is The Wig Factory just quietly... :fire:

Former teammate, current Grand Poobah, booze slinger, muckraker, wandering minstrel, award winner, multi-instrumentalist, and friend. Happy birthday fella, may two (2) of your wildest dreams come true.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back