Media Taking Damicky Out of the Opposition

Remove this Banner Ad

The Sin City Swamprats can this morning reveal West Coast Wonders head honcho damicky has joined the club as the list lodgement deadline looms.

In a blow to the failing Wonders, they have lost their highly regarded and popular figurehead on the eve of a new season.

The Swamprats are said to be energised by the move, with damicky instantly added to the club’s leadership group and already working hard to recruit new posters to the Sweet FA. My Cotchin Rules is the first new recruit to join the club on the back of Damicky’s signing.

The Swamprats have strategically been working to challenge an outdated perception of being a ‘quiet club’, having a significant amount of star posters in the top 30 of the beez count and having recruited a handful of prominent posters in recent seasons. The Rats have become a destination club.

damicky is entering the prime of his career. The 82 game player is closing in on the 100 game milestone which will add to an already decorated career, littered with honours such as EKA Medals and club captaincy. The pull to play alongside the man with the best CV in the game was understood to be a factor in his decision to move.

When asked for comment, damicky had this to say: #lolWonders

I don't think him leaving the Wonders is news.
News is whatever the mainstream media tells you it is.

And given I started mainstream media in this league, this IS news. Now be quiet and take it passively.

The Sin City Swamprats can this morning reveal West Coast Wonders head honcho damicky has joined the club as the list lodgement deadline looms.

In a blow to the failing Wonders, they have lost their highly regarded and popular figurehead on the eve of a new season.

The Swamprats are said to be energised by the move, with damicky instantly added to the club’s leadership group and already working hard to recruit new posters to the Sweet FA. My Cotchin Rules is the first new recruit to join the club on the back of Damicky’s signing.

The Swamprats have strategically been working to challenge an outdated perception of being a ‘quiet club’, having a significant amount of star posters in the top 30 of the beez count and having recruited a handful of prominent posters in recent seasons. The Rats have become a destination club.

damicky is entering the prime of his career. The 82 game player is closing in on the 100 game milestone which will add to an already decorated career, littered with honours such as EKA Medals and club captaincy. The pull to play alongside the man with the best CV in the game was understood to be a factor in his decision to move.

Thought this was serious for a second, then realised you were taking damicky

The Sin City Swamprats can this morning reveal West Coast Wonders head honcho @damicky has joined the club as the list lodgement deadline looms.

You mean the guy that quit months ago and did nothing? That's the guy you recruited?

Cool. Happy for you guys...
Ha Ha Smile GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

Genuinely hoping to see a damicky resurgence. A balanced, quality damicky is good for the league. Enjoy your new digs, damicky

Swamprats now have Cheese. They are going to go feral. Poor damicky is going to be eaten alive.
Season 18 Omg GIF by America's Got Talent

Swamprats now have Cheese. They are going to go feral. Poor damicky is going to be eaten alive.
Season 18 Omg GIF by America's Got Talent's Got Talent
Cheese and Swamprat Session Ale is a winning combination.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Highly regarded???

Popular???

What alternate universe are you living in???

Play him at full forward. Someone needs to excel there.
Surely I’ll be back to full forward jackster83?

I should’ve asked. I’ve just assumed while knocking back offers from other clubs.

It’s time for me to take the second last thing I want in this league - the all time goal scoring record.

Surely I’ll be back to full forward jackster83?

I should’ve asked. I’ve just assumed while knocking back offers from other clubs.

It’s time for me to take the second last thing I want in this league - the all time goal scoring record.

You are good at missing them.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back