- Aug 25, 2011
- AFL Club
- Other Teams
- TGO, South Fremantle, Hajduk Split
Hello and welcome to the inaugural Sweet F.A SpudQoach™ competition!!
That's right, you could be the coach of your very own SpudQoach™ team in Season 27!
How you say?
You will select a 12 player team from the Sweet F.A's finest, with the aim to record the lowest overall average DT team score at the end of the season.
Your team's score at the end of the season will be the total of all of your player's average DT points, plus any penalties. Once you submit your team you cannot make any further changes throughout the season. Teams are submitted in this thread with a screenshot before the first game of the year.
Prizes include bragging rights with your friends in your team PMs and Facebook group chat, plus this badge of a cool potato wearing a crown!*
*Prize does not include badge of cool potato wearing a crown.
How To Play
1. Choose Your Team
Select your 12 players. You must select 3 defenders, 3 midfielders, 3 forwards, 2 ruckmen and 1 emergency. Teams will be verified, using the last home and away team sheets for S26 for positioning. S27 Rookies will be assumed to be midfielders. (Refer to list of eligible players below)
Selections based on Round 1 of S27 will also be accepted.
Here's a template for selecting your team, please post screenshot in the thread to confirm your team.
* No trades or substitutions allowed.
* You can change your team before the season starts.
* No team changes allowed after the first bounce of the season.
* Coaches must submit their team before the first bounce on Sunday 17th Feb.
2. Choose Your Captain
* Select a Captain from your team who will receive double points.
3. Post Your Team
* Once you have selected your 11 players on the field,your emergency, and nominated your Captain, please post a screenshot of your team in the thread using the template.
*Don't Forget to include the hashtag #MySpudqoachTeamS27
Player's Total DT Points/Number of Games Played = Player's SpudQoach™ Points (x2 for your Captain)
If Games Played = 0, then Player's SpudQoach™ Points = 200
Team Score = Total SpudQoach™ Points for all players
* At the end of the season, the average SpudQoach™ points for each of your players are totalled.
* If any player you have selected fails to play a game, you get +200 points for that player for that game.
* The winner will be the person with the lowest score (total of all player's averages + double for the captain + any penalties for players who did not play).
Q: Isn't this the same as Superqoach?
No, it's not.
Sign up now to be a part of S27's greatest fantasy Qooty competition!!
*SpudQoach™ is an adaptation of Spudcoach, thanks to Jazny for the inspiration.