XBX Starfield

Remove this Banner Ad

I'm surprised more gaming outfits aren't going the No Man's Sky route actually. Release a bare-bones game and dripfeed improvements (some have radically changed how the game operates) over a period of years. It's different to the concept of paid DLC though, which is what Bethesda likes to do. With The Elder Scrolls Online for instance they're filling up a world like a jigsaw, with each region or nation being a paid DLC.

Starfield may end up like that. Filling up its galaxy with paid DLC.

I'm surprised more gaming outfits aren't going the No Man's Sky route actually. Release a bare-bones game and dripfeed improvements (some have radically changed how the game operates) over a period of years. It's different to the concept of paid DLC though, which is what Bethesda likes to do. With The Elder Scrolls Online for instance they're filling up a world like a jigsaw, with each region or nation being a paid DLC.

Starfield may end up like that. Filling up its galaxy with paid DLC.
Yeah I expected them to do that right from day dot

Sent from my SM-S908E using Tapatalk

I suppose. I'm not a heavy gamer these days to be honest. My purchases these days are the freebies from PS Plus!
Yeah I'm the same really. Might actually buy one or two games a year

It was my GOTY too. I went in hoping for a Bethesda game and that's what they delivered. I am stuck into BG3 now though, so that could change.

Exactly this, sunk over 100hrs into it and it was exactly what I expected.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Trying to learn all these systems. Really clink UI.

Does it ever become fun?

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
Just fast travel to avoid them

Good game but long space travel us s**t

Remove this Banner Ad

Back