Free Agency Stephen Coniglio

Where do you think he will play in 2020 and beyond?

• GWS

Votes: 61 12.1%
  • Hawthorn

Votes: 179 35.4%
  • Carlton

Votes: 185 36.6%
  • St Kilda

Votes: 14 2.8%
  • West Coast

Votes: 27 5.3%
  • Other

Votes: 40 7.9%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
JOM and Cogs aren’t just ‘friends’, have you seen their instagram? basically with each other every second photo... they are inseparable, to an extent where Cogs literally flew up to GC to watch JOM return from injury in the NEAFL despite the fact he had a game that weekend. I have no doubt in my mind Cogs would want to play alongside his best mate, and if he joins Hawthorn, JOM would be a key factor to his decision.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
They can't be that insperable if they have been living in different cities for 8 years.

He'll probably live with JOM if he moves to VIC.

Honestly i wouldn't even want to see my best mate at home, work and then at social outings...would f*n get sick of him.

He can play at Carlton and still see JOM every day...you guys make it sound like he can't spare a single moment without JOM.
He'll probably continue to live with Patton. O'Meara was living with Titch, not sure he still is though.

Besides, they're not just best mates, they're super BFFs! They do everything together. On Insta, there's more photos of each other than their partners.

I understand your logic but they're a different kettle of fish.

When I heard CLarkson met Cogs for Coffee I knew it was over.

Reminds me of the time Nathan Buckley told the media he met with Tom Lynch about this time last year, obviously now Lynch is running around in Black & White, what an awesome forward line duo that has been created with Mason Cox

He'll probably live with JOM if he moves to VIC.

Honestly i wouldn't even want to see my best mate at home, work and then at social outings...would f*n get sick of him.

He can play at Carlton and still see JOM every day...you guys make it sound like he can't spare a single moment without JOM.
We all want to work, live and play with these guys. Let’s all admit it. C’mon

Everyone with 1 iota of a brain cell know this mate.. unbelievably, the mafioso clan think it’s their divine right to tell the world how brilliant they’re gonna be and how much money they have and how exciting they are that basically Cogs would be inept not to play for them.

Meanwhile Wrighty/Clarko/McKenzie sit back, smoke the pipe, act like true professionals and let this thing play out knowing they have a firm belief cogs chooses us.

Hope you smack them today, I actually like you blokes on paper to beat them and with Ratts you have a brilliant coach 👍
How did that work out for you oh salty one ? I heard from someone in the know that Cognilio doesn't like the idea of playing home games in Tasmania.

I hate to put a dampener on your parade but apart from jerk circling media hype, the reality is carltons sitting 3rd last on the ladder, you’ve just signed a no named coach. Since him taking over you haven’t beaten anyone in the top eight.
And in the wins you’ve had are against teams that aren’t competing and they’ve still just scraped over the line...
Looking at it objectively, do you really think cogs is going to have a gamble and head to Carlton?
Yeah those Lions are really struggling to make the 8 ...seriously deluded fool

When I heard CLarkson met Cogs for Coffee I knew it was over.

Reminds me of the time Nathan Buckley told the media he met with Tom Lynch about this time last year, obviously now Lynch is running around in Black & White, what an awesome forward line duo that has been created with Mason Cox

I thought it would remind you of that time you flew Dylan Shiel first class private jet stats to Noosa...

What an incredible midfield duo that created with Cripps.

Nah he can’t kick, was a massive mistake

Yeah you keep telling yourself that.
Look forward to your excuse when Coniglio doesn’t land at Ikon Park....

Would make for an perfect sequel post along the lines of “reminds me of that time when Carlton threw $2m at Coniglio....”

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I like Carlton, and am glad to see you guys on the rise. No bias, I reckon Coniglio is Hawthorn bound however, that won’t stop Carlton from a successful trade period. From what I hear Jack Martin is Carlton bound alongside Sam Gray, Sydney are playing hardball with Papley but I reckon you’ll still get it done.
Might look something like this -
Hawthorn-
Patton, Coniglio and maintain 1st pick.
Carlton-
J.Martin, S.Gray and Papley.
I wouldn’t be too pissed off if I was a Carlton fan and he goes elsewhere, you guys will still do pretty good in the trade. Whilst on my behalf, if he goes anywhere apart from Hawthorn, yes, my initial reaction would be to get pissed off however, we WILL 100% have a plan b.

I like Carlton, and am glad to see you guys on the rise. No bias, I reckon Coniglio is Hawthorn bound however, that won’t stop Carlton from a successful trade period. From what I hear Jack Martin is Carlton bound alongside Sam Gray, Sydney are playing hardball with Papley but I reckon you’ll still get it done.
Might look something like this -
Hawthorn-
Patton, Coniglio and maintain 1st pick.
Carlton-
J.Martin, S.Gray and Papley.
I wouldn’t be too pi**ed off if I was a Carlton fan and he goes elsewhere, you guys will still do pretty good in the trade. Whilst on my behalf, if he goes anywhere apart from Hawthorn, yes, my initial reaction would be to get pi**ed off however, we WILL 100% have a plan b.

S Gray is clearly a backup plan for when Sydney play hardball, our back ups are wines, crouch for the cogs deal going south and Martin is no certainty.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back