StKilda ripe for the picking.

Remove this Banner Ad

Oct 7, 2003
melbourne
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
"Yellow & Black"
Seriously blues fans, if you cant beat stkilda this week then you never will. No Hammill, no kosi, no hudgton, possibly no milne, gehrig up and down on form, reiwoldt with the yips, no ruckman whatsoever.

At $3.10, i'd be jumping right on.

This thread isn't actually a troll, just an honest observation: St. Kilda are wobbly at the moment, and Carlton are a chance.

Anyway....

Matching Mole said:
This thread isn't actually a troll, just an honest observation: St. Kilda are wobbly at the moment, and Carlton are a chance.

Anyway....

Like a heap of other posters, I just wasnt sure where to put it. About as uncertain as the richmond backline atm.

Bring-Back-Powell said:
I wouldn't even risk a night at the Moe Motor Inn to pick Carlton
I spent a night there last year (The motel, right behind Leggies) for my school reunion, fell asleep with the door wide open on the groundlevel too, a safer place you couldnt wish for!

phew, how drunk was I?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Kooley said:
we should win which means we wont.
Yep that's what's stopped me from putting $10 on the Blues. Just an unreliable team when it comes to betting.

I chucked some money on St Kilda over 39.5 points instead, at least there's some decent odds on that.

dmc333 said:
I seriously hope Cartlon wins a close one, with Sk.Kilda being smashed in the Ruck and clearances. Just because cornflakes left Rix out again.
Or how about we lead by 3 goals with 5 minutes left, Ackland and Blake are injured on the bench, Peckett is in the ruck against McLaren. Bang, bang, bang. Three tapouts, three goals. Carlton win.

Rix still won't get a game the next week

TheBlueblood said:
Wonder if pagan will try Fev on the G train again:thumbsdown: hope we give a good account of ourselves but cant see the saints dropping one to us:(

Hope we win though

No. But he may be silly enough to put Whitnall on him.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back