Sublime skills

Remove this Banner Ad

Just needs to about triple the number of possessions he gets, and he'll be there.
He will hes 18. Better than what GAJ was at 18z
I was referring to skill and the way he moves, very simular. Im just excited. What a prospect. Surprised he isnt talked about more. Handpassing vision creating play and goals were as good as anyone in league and hes 18.

He will hes 18. Better than what GAJ was at 18z
I was referring to skill and the way he moves, very simular. Im just excited. What a prospect. Surprised he isnt talked about more. Handpassing vision creating play and goals were as good as anyone in league and hes 18.

Geez, steady on. He's 18, after all.

I seem to remember a few people here describing Nathan Wright as "Judd-like" during his first season, and he ended up spending half of the last two years (his 3rd and 4th seasons) playing in the VFL, and doesn't look like he's progressed at all since 2013. Sometimes it pays to wait and see how players back up in their 2nd and 3rd years in the league before anointing them as anything.

Geez, steady on. He's 18, after all.

I seem to remember a few people here describing Nathan Wright as "Judd-like" during his first season, and he ended up spending half of the last two years (his 3rd and 4th seasons) playing in the VFL, and doesn't look like he's progressed at all since 2013. Sometimes it pays to wait and see how players back up in their 2nd and 3rd years in the league before anointing them as anything.
Stkildas nathan wright? Dont remember that. Anyway he'll be a good player very tough. Lol no judd though.
Fair enough im getting too excited but did you see his handpasses? Goals? Sidesteps? Vision?
I know no one ever watches another teams/players highlights but to understand my comment you need to watch. I know you wont but this was some of the 18yos work.

Great call, his skills were phenomenal.

Nathan Brown is another one who comes to mind (Bulldogs / Richmond)

I actually forgot James Kelly too. I watched a lot of his kicking etc this year and just thought "yep, clearly not an Essendon player!"
Your right Kelly is no Stanton!

The reason why I rate Aker so highly as he was lightning covering the field his field kicking was suburbs both sides but regularly kicked goals on both sides of his body from out side the 50 arc on all sorts of angles, I cannot think of a player who did is nearly as often as him

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Your right Kelly is no Stanton!

The reason why I rate Aker so highly as he was lightning covering the field his field kicking was suburbs both sides but regularly kicked goals on both sides of his body from out side the 50 arc on all sorts of angles, I cannot think of a player who did is nearly as often as him

Yep I recall being at a game vs the Dogs sitting on the boundary, he ran past right in front at full pace, and put the ball on a leading forward's chest 50m away, who was in heavy traffic and didn't break stride.

I'd like to say it was on his opposite foot but I actually don't know which was his natural foot!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back