Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Best mark in the comp. **** off BT :mad:

I'm assuming Howe?
Best mark, no.
Most spectacular mark, yes.
Look at all the jealous of Jemmy "Freak Machine" Howe aka the best mark in the comp!!
images

Shame for the Dons, umps cost them their chance. Very annoying when the umps influence the game this much. I think we had one missed stinker (de Goey's mark not paid) aside from that we were good, and the Bomber missed two goals at least that I saw.

What are you even doing here? Shouldn't you be telling someone about your injury list?
I get it, you think you're cool and edgy posting bout injuries when one of our guys get injured.

On the other hand, I think you are still not alight.

Shame for the Dons, umps cost them their chance. Very annoying when the umps influence the game this much. I think we had one missed stinker (de Goey's mark not paid) aside from that we were good, and the Bomber missed two goals at least that I saw.

I get it, you think you're cool and edgy posting bout injuries when one of our guys get injured.

Who cares about the game? The real winner is the side that copped the most injuries. Essendon copped one. Collingwood copped two. Congratulations on the win! You're now loaded up with excuses for when we belt the s**t out of you again.

It’s like a curse reversal - we’re all gonna suck for the next 37 years
I realize as a Doggies fan that'd feel natural, but as a Hawks supporter I get the shakes if we even go 6 months without a flag so let's hope not.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Who cares about the game? The real winner is the side that copped the most injuries. Essendon copped one. Collingwood copped two. Congratulations on the win! You're now loaded up with excuses for when we belt the s**t out of you again.
Fear noted.

Funny thing, when we beat a side, their season pretty much ends. Essendon are done, we broke Adelaide, we broke Melbourne. I know why you're afraid.

What I don't know is why you haven't incinerated yourself. Get a wriggle on.

I still don't understanf what that 50 paid against Goddard was for.Does anyone know?:huh:

Fear noted.

Funny thing, when we beat a side, their season pretty much ends. Essendon are done, we broke Adelaide, we broke Melbourne. I know why you're afraid.

You genuinely believe you're going to challenge us. Your delusion knows no bounds. That display was pathetic. We beat Essendon by 75 points. You fall over the line against them.

The only thing you're winning is the injury count. LOL!

Fear noted.

Suggesting other posters kill themselves isn't terribly friendly mate. :thumbsdown:

I still don't understanf what that 50 paid against Goddard was for.Does anyone know?:huh:
There's some weird rule (rarely paid) if a player is slung after disposal its the free plus 50 because its like a professional foul preventing 1-2's. Given Grundy and Cox both did the same thing (really it happens a lot) and weren't penalised it was a very bad call.

It was good for footy that the in-the-backs and front-on contact to Brown and McKernan were paid, I am sick of that crap from any side, even mine. We got away with a couple early though, umps were horrible.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back