Review Suns defeat Giant by 40.

Remove this Banner Ad

TJB... Where do I start. If you want to make finals and contend, you just don't play in your words 'a pick 55 project player who may show plenty of upside but has major major flaws'.

Of course I expect the starting 22 each week to be AFL standard. Wtf? You speak about lists as of there's only 25 spots. You have 44 odd spots to use. Subsequently, 25-30 should be AFL standard whilst the others kids with potential. Maybe we just have very different definitions of depth.

I have never said that we should 'piss off' Sumner (I assume you mean we delist him?). He should be dropped and not played again unless he shows sustained marked improvement at training and in the NEAFL.

Josh Hall IS shithouse. He's a rookie yes, but so what? If you take the field then surely you are treated equally? He won't make it, I think we all know this. He has no upside (except a supposed athletic/aerial ability) but mostly he's a dumb footballer with no skill, comparatively.

If his form warrants it then he absolutely should. Do you honestly believe Angus Litherland is not a player with major flaws? You make him sound like some abomination to football. You again completely miss my point. Never did I say that our 22 should not be AFL standard. You are just back tracking and manipulating what I have said. Not sure if your deliberately manipulating my words or just plain stupid.

Your negativity on this board is just getting boring. You never have anything positive to say. You either criticise us when we lose and even win or put down developmental players. Your use of words is horrible as well. He is not "bloody awful" and nor should we feel "disgusted" watching him play. Such unnecessary words for crying out loud, how about some useful bloody input instead of gross hyperbole. We all know he is not up to standard yet but anyone with half a brain knows he needs time and he was played on NEAFL form then dropped on AFL form. There are no problems here. Pull your head in and stop being such a negative influence on this board, start putting in some positive/constructive input. Maybe someone will listen to your pot shots.

You are just back tracking and manipulating what I have said. Not sure if your deliberately manipulating my words or just plain stupid.

Your negativity on this board is just getting boring. You never have anything positive to say. You either criticise us when we lose and even win or put down developmental players. Your use of words is horrible as well. He is not "bloody awful" and nor should we feel "disgusted" watching him play. Such unnecessary words for crying out loud, how about some useful bloody input instead of gross hyperbole. We all know he is not up to standard yet but anyone with half a brain knows he needs time and he was played on NEAFL form then dropped on AFL form. There are no problems here. Pull your head in and stop being such a negative influence on this board, start putting in some positive/constructive input. Maybe someone will listen to your pot shots.
Nah. The issue is that there are just too many happy-clappers here. If you say a bad word about a player, you just get pounced on. I don't say anything positive because there's just so much of it. It's a reality check. But I guess for some people this is their whole life, so I shouldn't burst their bubble.

Remember to go the ball, not the man. Everyone is entitled to an opinion and is able to voice it.

Isn't it funny that every time you have to make this comment though there seems to be one common denominator.

Nah. The issue is that there are just too many happy-clappers here. If you say a bad word about a player, you just get pounced on. I don't say anything positive because there's just so much of it. It's a reality check. But I guess for some people this is their whole life, so I shouldn't burst their bubble.

There is a difference between giving constructive criticism or even negative feedback and being a Karmichael Hunt

Exactly what SUNS said. Criticism is welcomed. It would be nice though if for once you said something constructive. If you honestly believe that your posting is good then you go right ahead but I think its pretty clear here what everyone thinks of your contributions lately.

Peace.

Exactly what SUNS said. Criticism is welcomed. It would be nice though if for once you said something constructive. If you honestly believe that your posting is good then you go right ahead but I think its pretty clear here what everyone thinks of your contributions lately.

Peace.
Thanks for being the judge of this board. I don't know what I'd do without your wise discernment.

I am humbled that you see me in such light but I was merely stating an opinion. Your condescension and sarcasm does little to refute such an opinion.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back