Suns in the Media - Part I

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ever since Daniel Gorringe "Retired" over "being delisted", i can never look at it the same haha. Smith, Murdoch, Hombsch all "Retired"

When was the last time we had this many players 'retire' in a season?.

Could we see Harbs play Saturday? I'd assume he is retiring too
If we decide to send Harbs off, i hope its better than Shannon Hurn and Marc Murphy's 300th games... or else just leave it, won't have a crowd anyways

Gold Coast
Out of contract (8): Matt Conroy, Sam Day (UFA), Aiden Fyfe, Patrick Murtagh, Hewago Paul Oea, Malcolm Rosas, Luke Towey, Jacob Townsend (UFA)

Sean Lemmens is no longer a free agent, agreeing to a three-year deal as reward for a strong campaign. Day is close to re-signing, most likely for one year with a trigger for a second. The Suns cleared the decks this week, with Jack Hombsch, Jordan Murdoch and Zac Smith all retiring and Jarrod Harbrow playing his final game this weekend, too. Rosas is lightly played but has rival clubs monitoring him. The rest of the out-of-contract crop are rookie-listers whose future will be decided next week.

Gold Coast
Out of contract (8): Matt Conroy, Sam Day (UFA), Aiden Fyfe, Patrick Murtagh, Hewago Paul Oea, Malcolm Rosas, Luke Towey, Jacob Townsend (UFA)

Sean Lemmens is no longer a free agent, agreeing to a three-year deal as reward for a strong campaign. Day is close to re-signing, most likely for one year with a trigger for a second. The Suns cleared the decks this week, with Jack Hombsch, Jordan Murdoch and Zac Smith all retiring and Jarrod Harbrow playing his final game this weekend, too. Rosas is lightly played but has rival clubs monitoring him. The rest of the out-of-contract crop are rookie-listers whose future will be decided next week.

Excellent news on Sean Lemmens, has really turned his career around playing in defense.
I can see us retaining Fyfe, Conroy & Rosas.
Hopefully we offer Townsend another year deal.

Gold Coast

They forgot Nicholls and Weller!

God i love Collins, this will inspire a few more to sign... not like he was ever leaving

44 games for the suns, 4 more years takes him to 31yo. Hope he can get to 150, father-son/life membership? do we do life membership at 150?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not that I ever expected him to leave, but having a rock down back for the next 4 seasons is very reassuring.

What Hombsh thinks about the team, Dew.

What a great bloke.Pity we couldn't get his best because he would have been an absolute asset
We do have a habit of getting broken players though-or breaking them

I also loved the reaction, was King in the video I couldn't see him, was looking for him to see the reaction. Powell loves this club his reaction awesome

On SM-G960F using BigFooty.com mobile app
He was.
Was one of the first few in the inner circle, middle of the pack to jump on him. Watch again and look for big ben

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back