Suns in the Media - Part I

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
The AFL seems a pretty small world really, can't be that many player managers and I'm sure they are cosy with the journo's.
Yeah, a few big companies, and lots of managers manage quite a number of players. You get to know the agents, form connections given stories you do on these players

I particularly liked this quote from the article.....

“My manager (Robbie D’Orazio) and the list manager (Scott Clayton) at the footy club both called me son the morning (of the draft) and said they would take me with their first pick.

I really admire today's journalists and how they check their work before sending it to print......:thumbsdown:

I like that even as part of this 'young player with much upside, ready to break out' they still didn't mention Joel Jeffrey or even Lukosius.
Our lesser known players are perennially underrated. With Fish involved you'd think there'd be a bit more digging. To be fair, he's overworked and underloved - plus he's actually on annual leave so i'll cut him the slack.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Our lesser known players are perennially underrated. With Fish involved you'd think there'd be a bit more digging. To be fair, he's overworked and underloved - plus he's actually on annual leave so i'll cut him the slack.
Thanks Fish.Don't be too hard on yourself and you deserve a break

Wasn’t blaming Whiting, just saying we’ve got that much young talent that it’s hard to capture in a 5 minute podcast.

Jeffrey one of the ones I’m really looking forward to seeing. A 5 goal haul in his first 5 games. Looked super dangerous in every game bar Freo in the rain.

That would rank up the top of many teams ‘watch this space’ for 2023.

It's a great picture. Just wondering how tall is Jeffrey now (by the way nice biceps there)? Surely more than 192 cm. Brock should be 198 cm.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back