Suns in the Media - Part I

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Heat Room podcast by Boswell and Sean Tobin dedicated to Suns. The link on FB worked for me for free. Weekly basis.
Ablett should play this weekend at Metricon.
Gold Coast Bulletin Australian rules writer Tom Boswell has teamed up with Exclusive Insight media man and former Suns communications manager Sean Tobin to produce a podcast dedicated to delivering another platform for AFL content regarding the club.
We will be talking in depth about the men’s program and all the hot topics around it beside a host of special guests to give a detailed insight into what is happening behind the scenes through the 2020 season.
Listen below to the opening episode that delves into the club’s opening practice game against the Brisbane Lions, the progression of the top draftees, Gary Ablett’s likely farewell to Metricon Stadium this weekend and Stuart Dew’s contract.
https://www.goldcoastbulletin.com.a...70-jMapDobh5oRw2F34qbFMBJlTzbnbg1KEVLRoDotF_o

Last edited:
I'm in the David Swallow camp here......been with the Club since day 1 and still leading the Club forward.

Ablett gave the Club a profile early days which helped immensely and I'm sure we're forever grateful for that, but he came for the money, did what he had to do, and then left when it suited him...

That's not a "Club" Champion in my book.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm in the David Swallow camp here......been with the Club since day 1 and still leading the Club forward.

Ablett gave the Club a profile early days which helped immensely and I'm sure we're forever grateful for that, but he came for the money, did what he had to do, and then left when it suited him...

That's not a "Club" Champion in my book.

I think he deserves a life membership and some sort of recognition one day but the last few years and the way he exited the club was messy and left a sour taste in a lot of mouthes

Agreed with their point on too much youth.

Don't want to be running out 3 or 4 first years in our first round team.

Rowell would be the only one locked in for round 1.

Trust our experienced players in the first few round then no doubt opportunities of injury/poor form should allow the likes of Anderson, Budarick, Sharp a look in.

Weller the highest earning player at the club?

Other significant earners in 2019 include Joel Selwood (Geelong) and Dyson Heppell (Essendon) and recently traded players Lachie Neale (Brisbane), Mitch McGovern (Carlton), Dylan Shiel (Essendon) and Lachie Weller (Gold Coast).

Weller the highest earning player at the club?

Other significant earners in 2019 include Joel Selwood (Geelong) and Dyson Heppell (Essendon) and recently traded players Lachie Neale (Brisbane), Mitch McGovern (Carlton), Dylan Shiel (Essendon) and Lachie Weller (Gold Coast).
apparently he's on 800k... dunno why. thought he was desperate to come home, maybe we had to fill the cap up

apparently he's on 800k... dunno why. thought he was desperate to come home, maybe we had to fill the cap up

As our franchises only ever State of Origin representative, I welcome him getting $800k :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back