Suns in the Media - Part I

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here we go. Directly from Cameron.
Mostly what we expected.

Talking about players that aren’t going to help us make finals being moved on must sting for those on the way out.

Also, at the end of the video, again we have this talk of players with a genuine interest of coming to the Suns. Still haven’t heard a whisper besides Ben Long though, so maybe it’s more for next year… or maybe it’s BS.

Mostly what we expected.

Talking about players that aren’t going to help us make finals being moved on must sting for those on the way out.

Also, at the end of the video, again we have this talk of players with a genuine interest of coming to the Suns. Still haven’t heard a whisper besides Ben Long though, so maybe it’s more for next year… or maybe it’s BS.

I prefer it being quiet. Could mean the deal is done.

Just get the player done instead of a years worth of media speculation

Cameron just stated on Trade Radio that the players targeted will be in 12-24 months. He said it won’t be happening this trade period, based on his comments.

I wonder what sort of coin and contract length these 2 are going to be asking for.. I want them to get paid cause they are both jets, but if they are the heart and soul type, are they willing to stay for unders ala the Geelong model. Do they want money or medallions?
Personally I would hope the club set the precedent with Touks contract and all the he delivers on and off field for the suns.

Therefore neither Anderson or Rowells contracts should exceed Touks value. I’m not certain what Touk is currently on (850k?). If we can keep them all below that mark we’re at least doing better than GWS.

What value would you all put on these guys/in what order?

Personally I would hope the club set the precedent with Touks contract and all the he delivers on and off field for the suns.

Therefore neither Anderson or Rowells contracts should exceed Touks value. I’m not certain what Touk is currently on (850k?). If we can keep them all below that mark we’re at least doing better than GWS.

What value would you all put on these guys/in what order?
Well if Rankine and Bowes is 850k
Umm 1.5million?

🥴

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Inside the Game: Why Gold Coast Suns star Noah Anderson is the most valuable player in the league

Someone’s a celebrity fan
SUNS

And deservedly so reading the story.
Loving the visual cameos from other board members..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back