Autopsy Suns v Cats - AFL Rd 10, 2024 - Thursday May 16th 7:00pm - (TIO Stadium)

Who will win and by how much?

• Suns by a goal or less

Votes: 5 9.1%
  • Cats by a goal or less

Votes: 2 3.6%
  • Suns by 7 - 20

Votes: 12 21.8%
  • Cats by 7 - 20

Votes: 20 36.4%
  • Suns by a lot

Votes: 7 12.7%
  • Cats by a lot

Votes: 7 12.7%
  • Draw

Votes: 2 3.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Umpires always reward the team seen as showing the initiative. Trash play gets trash umpiring: Geelong have fully deserved the reaming so far.

HTB hasn't existed all year so there's no point even getting worked up about it. If you are second to the ball all game you lose.

We got pinged 4 or 5 times last week, while getting none for any of our tackles. The umpires just make it up. Prior sometimes means something, sometimes doesnt. Sometimes you can drop it, sometimes you cant. There is no way of knowing what the call will be when they blow their whistle.

Remember kids, don’t do drugs and don’t ream the AFL in press conferences otherwise you too could be on the receiving end of a 17-3 free kick count.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We got pinged 4 or 5 times last week, while getting none for any of our tackles. The umpires just make it up. Prior sometimes means something, sometimes doesnt. Sometimes you can drop it, sometimes you cant. There is no way of knowing what the call will be when they blow their whistle.
Yeah exactly, I came to terms with basically not looking for any outcome from a tackle a while ago. Umpires will spin their roulette wheel but 9/10 times a tackle on a player with prior opportunity won't be rewarded. So if you're second to the ball you're stuffed. We just have to accept that's how it is now.

Im not sure if it was Rowell or another player but they were able to spin around a few times and dish out the HB

Remember kids, don’t do drugs and don’t ream the AFL in press conferences otherwise you too could be on the receiving end of a 17-3 free kick count.
Akin to bitching on your manager to HR

No he is as bad as the other one.

You get 4 academy players while other clubs like WCE had to wait until pick 40.

We get Collard, a WCE academy player at pick 29.
He should have the option to stay at home, but because he os not in an AFL booster club academy he has to move 4000 kilometres to play.
Why should your four non indigenous players get an advantage over an indigenous player?
Fancy you calling any club tinpot. All you get is leg ups and advantages, the AFL has destroyed the draft for your benefit and your club is still garbage that can't attract a crowd or supporters.
But keep putting your hand out, joke of a club.

On SM-S908E using BigFooty.com mobile app
I am a Collingwood supporter now living in QLD, I fully believe in the academies, I love what it has done for Jnr footy up here and if they didn't exist the Rugby League clubs can offer kids money in the teen years to get them into league programs (I have been told around 5k for a 16-17yr old) so without the academies and a clear pathway some of these talented kids would be lost. Whilst Gold Coast doesn't have a massive supporter base at the moment the amount of Jnr and youth footy players in QLD has grown massively and is looking great. In years to come seeing GC, Bris and Sydney running around with QLD player and NSW players is a great thing.

Im not sure if it was Rowell or another player but they were able to spin around a few times and dish out the HB
Sexton spun throug a few players.

With 1 minute left in 2nd. I could have sworn I saw Cyril in a Hawks hat in the crowd

Back