Superbowl Predictions

Remove this Banner Ad

I would love to say the Saints but Kamara and Thomas can only take us so far. We just don't have enough offensive weapons. Therefore, my prediction is

Pats v Packers.

Don't rate the Hawks and I am waiting for the Niners to fail (hurry up!)

I would love to say the Saints but Kamara and Thomas can only take us so far. We just don't have enough offensive weapons. Therefore, my prediction is

Pats v Packers.

Don't rate the Hawks and I am waiting for the Niners to fail (hurry up!)

Brees coming back makes the Saints easily a top 10 offense, to go with a potential top 5 defense, and already #1 special teams, makes the Saints probably the favourites of the NFC.

If Brady doesn't improve I can see this costing the Pats in the playoffs, especially if the Texans or Ravens sort the D out.

AFC:
1. Baltimore Ravens 14-2
2. New England Patriots 14-2
3. Houston Texans 11-5
4. Kansas City Chiefs 10-6
5. Oakland Raiders 10-6
6. Buffalo Bills 9-7
------------------------------------
7. Pittsburgh Steelers 9-7
8. Indianapolis Colts 8-8

NFC:
1. New Orleans Saints 13-3
2. San Francisco 49ers 13-3
3. Minnesota Vikings 12-4
4. Philadelphia Eagles 11-5
5. Seattle Seahawks 11-5
6. Green Bay Packers 11-5
------------------------------------
7. Dallas Cowboys 10-6
8. Carolina Panthers 10-6

Bills @ Texans
Raiders @ Chiefs
Packers @ Vikings
Seahawks
@ Eagles

Chiefs @ Ravens
Texans @ Patriots
Seahawks @ Saints
Vikings @ 49ers

Patriots @ Ravens
49ers
@ Saints

Ravens vs. 49ers

The freaky part is... on Madden like 2 yrs ago I did a franchise with the 49ers... we beat Baltimore in Super Bowl 54 in Miami...

The freaky part is... on Madden like 2 yrs ago I did a franchise with the 49ers... we beat Baltimore in Super Bowl 54 in Miami...

I bet you didn't have Colin Kaepernick try and pass it three times in a row with goal to go either. :'(

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Pats
Saints
Ravens
9ers
Packers
Seahawks

How *en open is it. Beautiful. Chiefs on their day are a handful too. If Mahomes and co can reignite last seasons form they could dine and dash too. Like a chinese meal. A succulent chinese meal.

Pats
Saints
Ravens
9ers
Packers
Seahawks

How fu**en open is it. Beautiful. Chiefs on their day are a handful too. If Mahomes and co can reignite last seasons form they could dine and dash too. Like a chinese meal. A succulent chinese meal.
You put the Packers in but not the Vikings? Interesting

Not to mention the Chiefs are also better than the Packers

Packers are basically Houston levels of s**t atm

You put the Packers in but not the Vikings? Interesting

Not to mention the Chiefs are also better than the Packers

Packers are basically Houston levels of s**t atm
I forgot about the Vikings. But I must say I find your attitude defamatory in the highest. I don't know if it's because I slept with your Wife, or because I stole your bagel. Either way I will not tolerate this abusive behaviour.

God Bless.

Ravens will get one and done in the playoffs by the chiefs, coz there is too many of campaigners talking them up.

Pats vs Chiefs AFC title game 2.0 coming up.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back