Discussion SuperCoach "Draft" Competition

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last edited:
He's got two teams named "A", I imagine he got bored after that.
IF we can't boot him kananooks .....we'll simply setup another League & I'll PM the code .....geesus that irritates me

Last edited:

Durability is certainly something to take into consideration since you can't easily swap a like-for-like player if one goes down. You should be able to get a good backup from the free agents, but the risk is you miss on him and have to get a backup quality player anyway. The top-end rucks are just better valued in draft because everyone will get an SP midfielder, SPDef/Fwd and fil out with $500k+ mids. Free agents will be in the $400k range for mids with plenty of value to be had, where as the rucks drop off to back up quality after the top 5 or 6.

Quick Question kananooks can you rearrange the draft order as commissioner so it's the same as Wayne's order? And what's the go with the imposter named Tim, can't kick him?
i dont think i can. good question.

only thing that comes close is this setting:

Screenshot_20220208-194757_Chrome.jpg

Ok ....thought I saw the public v private in the setup options
You can have a public or private league. No way to pre-order the draft, so unless we just do it on Big Footy and have the commissioner self-select then we're using the supercoach random order generator.

I'd also like to keep it a keeper league, but I'm not sure how that works if people drop out (which they will always do). Are their teams inherited by a newcomer, or is it just a free agent bonanza? New draft?

You can have a public or private league. No way to pre-order the draft, so unless we just do it on Big Footy and have the commissioner self-select then we're using the supercoach random order generator.

I'd also like to keep it a keeper league, but I'm not sure how that works if people drop out (which they will always do). Are their teams inherited by a newcomer, or is it just a free agent bonanza? New draft?
This maybe the issue kananooks ?

Been thinking about next year .....thinking it'll be like the Tragic's "Cash" League & be by invite only

Obviously players from this year, who see the season thru, will have first right of refusal next year ......Plus, will only be open to regular SC posters .....but I'm still fluid on all this

This maybe the issue kananooks ?

Been thinking about next year .....thinking it'll be like the Tragic's "Cash" League & be by invite only

Obviously players from this year, who see the season thru, will have first right of refusal next year ......Plus, will only be open to regular SC posters .....but I'm still fluid on all this
oh yeah the 1 computer option i found. good fix.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back