FTA-TV Supergirl

Remove this Banner Ad

This season's been s**t

Change my mind

d8w1Wi-ZlJp2GvIKMW0HsgRF95c-_C0eWHLoCKJdC-_qa3zExlejHgOeqtzE9iEXfnvB6Q=w500-h280-nc

Last weeks episode makes no sense. And ugh, Karamel. Oh well, only tonight and next week. Is Reign still dormant in Sam, or is the evil witch on Argo the big bad for the last 2 episodes?

But seriously, they have basically ruined Mon-El's character development to appease Karamel fans who don't even care about that. He should be back in the future right now. But no, they have to do the cheesy thing...

Damn. That episode explains a bit from last week's. The finally should be great but I swear to Rao if Sam dies I will riot, now that I know that killing her won't kill Reign.

Yeah I get that but who came up with that abomination?
The fandom I guess. Ship names are usually pretty terrible honestly.

How could they do this to me? My dream of Winn and Cisco meeting and having the greatest bromance ever is OVER.

In all seriousness though, is Harun-El black Kryptonite? And ffs can we not make Katie McGrath evil again? Did they learn nothing from Merlin?

Well that was a bit anti-climactic. For how powerful Reign was supposed to be, I wish they had have had a proper battle to end the arc.
Like the whole episode was s**t. No more Winn sucks majorly, he's my favourite character in the Arrowverse. And like the whole Ruby/Sam/Alex went the complete wrong direction.

1. Alex loves Ruby and vice versa
2. Alex and Sam have heaps of chemistry
3. Sam would literally be the perfect partner for Alex since she now knows DEO.

It's as if they went 2+2=65

Like the whole episode was s**t. No more Winn sucks majorly, he's my favourite character in the Arrowverse. And like the whole Ruby/Sam/Alex went the complete wrong direction.

1. Alex loves Ruby and vice versa
2. Alex and Sam have heaps of chemistry
3. Sam would literally be the perfect partner for Alex since she now knows DEO.

It's as if they went 2+2=65

It wouldn't surprise me if they do eventually go down the Alex/Sam route. I've always had the feeling they will go the Alex/J'onn route at some stage. I don't know if it is just me but there has been some major chemistry there this season.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It wouldn't surprise me if they do eventually go down the Alex/Sam route. I've always had the feeling they will go the Alex/J'onn route at some stage. I don't know if it is just me but there has been some major chemistry there this season.
The Alex/Sam route just makes total sense. It fills the exact spot Alex needs and she can still adopt a baby if she wants to. And the Alex/J'onn would be horrific. Like Barry with Joe horrific.

EDIT: *, just read Odette Annable's twitter feed, makes it seem very much like she won't be back as a recurring or regular character next season. Which sucks because her performances deserve an Emmy.

Last edited:
All caught up

Really enjoyed this season, top notch

What’s with supergirl doppelgänger? A bad one I assume for S4?
I'd assume so. Quite possibly working with Lena who unfortunately they want to turn into a villain despite her being so much better as a good person. I don't want her turning into her mother.

Would also have liked to see Clark in the episode finale.

Seem to be going the Human big bad route interestingly enough.

As far as the footage goes, I'm fairly sure the writing staff for Supergirl in particular has changed somewhat so they needed a bit more time to get a clear direction and focus for season 4. Which is a shame because it is currently my favourite.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back