Opinion Survival Day - Jan 26

Remove this Banner Ad

"You don't like them having the same rights you do"? Not sure how that could be interpereted any other way. You're truly a tolerant person PB. That was a punch in the face worthy comment from BJ, but not unexpected. The man is a coward.

They got the same rights as I do, yet they do something I am vehemently against. So for him to draw the conclusion that I don’t like them for that reason, is not that far fetched. Especially not combined with my previous statements which could be interpreted coming from an even more sinister background. So all in all no harm done. Compared to my (ex ) wife that hates me while in meno pause and under medication that amplifies her moodswings, this is like meh.
And thanks, I am not that tolerant, that really made me giggle.

They got the same rights as I do, yet they do something I am vehemently against. So for him to draw the conclusion that I don’t like them for that reason, is not that far fetched. Especially not combined with my previous statements which could be interpreted coming from an even more sinister background. So all in all no harm done. Compared to my (ex ) wife that hates me while in meno pause and under medication that amplifies her moodswings, this is like meh.
And thanks, I am not that tolerant, that really made me giggle.

You really are a good and reasonable poster. The true indicator of this is that I seem to disagree with half of what you say, and you annoy me not at all. I think I'd like you even if I was menopausal....

Totalitarianism appeals to the very dangerous emotional needs of people who live in complete isolation and in fear of one another.
Only the first part is right but can't agree "live in complete isolation and in fear of one another" That is your every day xenophobia. Enough people that live in isolation where the last thing on their mind is a totalitarian regime.

The cultural cringe is strong in this one.
Apologies in advance. Not the right time to come up with this so I might be a bit feisty. There is enough culture in my yoghurt with cornflakes in the morning, don't need the Superior Morals Alt Left Lecture.
Seriously. Our international identity?
Reality check. The rest of the world can't give a flying f*** about the exact date of Australia Day. The world doesn't care whether we are a republic or ruled by a crowned fossil in name only. Or that a flag is not an exact representation of the population, both past and present.
Unfortunately the same world does look at life expectancy , conviction rate and education standards amongst the Indigenous community.
Tell me since when has Australia day or our form of Government been in the way of actual changing anything. You know something positive that keeps those kids out of hospitals and jails and instead in schools. Please don't tell me that nothing can be done due to the lack of Aboriginal presence on a flag, the wording of an anthem or the Monarchy..
Now that would be really cringeworthy.

You mean the Country of which they burned the representing flag and with that, insulting the people fought and died for it? Yep that speaks of enormous amounts of love and respect.

Nobody has ever died for a flag. Simplistic tosh at best, and I'm a former digger

Australia Day. Pffft, never celebrate it. I'lll leave it to Briggs, Trials and the hunky Dan Sultan

Wave dat flaggie

Nobody has ever died for a flag. Simplistic tosh at best, and I'm a former digger

Australia Day. Pffft, never celebrate it. I'lll leave it to Briggs, Trials and the hunky Dan Sultan

Wave dat flaggie

Don't like the the Anti-White Message in that Video. That would causes more Trouble then Fix It

(Log in to remove this ad.)

How do ya know the flag waving dude is white. Using the term 'bullying' for an aboriginal man expressing his dislike of the day (and explaining in full detail those reasons) strikes me as a sad irony

Showing Dislike for it and hating people who Celebrate Australia Day is Sending the Wrong Message. Do you want more Riots?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back