Sweden

Remove this Banner Ad

The New York Times is a right wing blog?

The fact you were a tourist in Sweden for a weekend on a £10 EasyJet fare gives you what special insight?
Nutjobs like Bradesmaen have their arguments broken down as soon as leftist publications like NYT report on the very issues that these 'right wing blogs' have been discussing for years. It's funny watching them crawl back into their holes when their bullshit is called out.

Thread needs more Zlatan. Zlatan is god. Zlatan will sort these gangs out.

Norway has a crime problem too, it’s just not as pronounced as they didn’t take as many asylum seekers as Sweden. Sweden took five times the asylum seekers their neighbours did. It has backfired.

but I would love to hear what Bradesmaen’s rationale is for Norway not having the same level of problem as Sweden.

You mean like how Norway had 31k asylum seekers from Syria and Afghanistan?

Why don't you go back to posting on Stormfront where your views are accepted? Nothing but trash you are with your white supremacist views. EVERYONE knows you post on Stormfront. You have posted memes taken from Stormfronts main page (Proof has been collected). You have previously been banned on this forum about 8 times for posting White Supremacist memes or articles. Yet you keep coming back here like a lost little puppy dog trying to prove some sort of point to people who don't want to listen to your extremist values that are no better than those of a terrorist group.
How do you know they are from stormfront? Do you spend time looking at that site?

How do you know they are from stormfront? Do you spend time looking at that site?
It's easy to do a cross reference when he posts an obvious white supremacist meme. He's a known nazi sympathiser and white supremacist. It's been known for years on here. Why do you think he has so many banned accounts?

Do you even know what the word means or did you see someone else use it? Yes, I go on here criticising him for white supremacy and in the mean time spend my waking hours on Stormfront... moron.
Still can't answer the question. Simply making unfounded allegations about people you disagree with politically.

Agreed. It would be nice to discuss Sweden's horrible situation without posters attacking other posters for stating factual information.
So when I provide factual information about Norway you decide to ignore it because of your hatred towards people of colour Sturmfuhrer?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Unfortunately, a similar fate will probably befall the land down under. We've already seen the beginnings of this with melbourne's african crime gangs. The apocalyptically inclined elements of society (people like Bradesmaen and CM86) will continue to deny, deny, deny the problem until it's at their front doorstep.

You made Bomberboy laugh. He thinks it's great that immigrants come here and rob, rape and assault Australians.

There might be a correlation between culturally and ethnically homogeneous nations being able to be more unified in social policies, but also to their rejection of the effect of that change when it arrives in their back yard since the swing is bigger.

If strong institutions are built by social behaviors what social behaviors made Europe thrive and Africa a basket case?

Sweden is a country that has gone from peace and tranquility to rape and grenade attacks. What's not to like.

Australia off shoring its immigration processing centres was one of the smartest moves a western country has ever made with regards to immigration. Once they are on European soil they aren't going home even if they have committed a crime. Although a quick way to see a mass exodus out would be to stop the flow of welfare. Like England, it's probably too late for Sweden now.

Last edited:
A Liberal Swedish politician publicly said that Sweden has no culture worth saving.

I find it strange that the left is always on about respecting and preserving the indigenous culture's of Canada, the US and Australia but not the indigenous cultures of European countries. Hmmm wonder why.

Last edited:
Unfortunately, a similar fate will probably befall the land down under. We've already seen the beginnings of this with melbourne's african crime gangs. The apocalyptically inclined elements of society (people like Bradesmaen and CM86) will continue to deny, deny, deny the problem until it's at their front doorstep.
I mean... say what you want, and be defended by who you want...

But to claim that integration of 'blacks' into our society is inviting the apocalypse... that's pure racism.

I don't care what moderators agree with you.

In 2002 white, native Brits were the majority in London. By 2016 they were the minority. Good or Bad?

Bullshit... pure racist bullshit.

But this is no longer outlandish racism. Now it's general conversation...

And to claim there is no evidence that a multicultural society is bad... is considered a loony lefty position.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back