TAC Cup 2013 Fixture

Remove this Banner Ad

I'm probably going to see less TAC this year, just moved to a place a fair bit further out, it's a long way to go into Carlton now. Hard to justify the drive for anything less than a double-header. Box Hill is closer, but if watching the Ranges this year is as depressing as it was last year then I'll probably give it a miss more often than not.

Oakleigh look very tough next year, though not quite as horrendous as they'd have been if McDonald stayed around. Not quite convinced Billings is a top 5 cert yet, needs to step up as the #1 midfield man this season. Eastern haven't got much other than Boyd to recommend them. Gippy should be strong again, particularly if they get one of two of their undrafted 19yos back, they had a really deep group. Geelong could be dark horses too.

I'm probably going to see less TAC this year, just moved to a place a fair bit further out, it's a long way to go into Carlton now. Hard to justify the drive for anything less than a double-header. Box Hill is closer, but if watching the Ranges this year is as depressing as it was last year then I'll probably give it a miss more often than not.

Oakleigh look very tough next year, though not quite as horrendous as they'd have been if McDonald stayed around. Not quite convinced Billings is a top 5 cert yet, needs to step up as the #1 midfield man this season. Eastern haven't got much other than Boyd to recommend them. Gippy should be strong again, particularly if they get one of two of their undrafted 19yos back, they had a really deep group. Geelong could be dark horses too.
Re Geelong could not agree more.Early yet but if improvement is the criteria then should improve from last season.

The double header at Huntly on Easter Saturday is something I'll try hard to get to. Not as convenient as it was when the Pios played at Golden Square, or QEO, but it will have to do.

Will anyone be heading down to the triple header? I'll be heading down to the VFL practice match between the Northern Blues and Collingwood at Visy Park at 4pm, thus I may not have the time on Sunday to space in three games between 10 am and 5pm.

Will anyone be heading down to the triple header? I'll be heading down to the VFL practice match between the Northern Blues and Collingwood at Visy Park at 4pm, thus I may not have the time on Sunday to space in three games between 10 am and 5pm.
Yep, I'll be there. Should be a great day.

That as 4pm Friday (tomorrow), I did not add that into the original post. Apologies.

Your posts are kind of confusing.
You went to a practice match yesterday so you can't go tomorrow?
Tomorrow is the TAC Cup round to go to before all the highly touted kids get taken to AIS academy for the next dozen weeks or so.

Sorry, I've just got a tight schedule and had the choice of either one of the practice match or the triple header, to be able to fit in the things I need to do.

I should make it down, for a while at least.

Protip - get there early, cos I don't think the squad sheets are up on the TAC site, and so you'll need a record to fingure out who is who, and they ALWAYS sell out of records pretty damn early in the first week.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Got some handy links to full squad lists (of every club) and the team sheets for the weekend. The full squad lists have player numbers, height/weight etc.

http://www.sportingpulse.com/get_file.cgi?id=2299327 for the squad list

http://www.sportingpulse.com/get_file.cgi?id=2299275 for the round 1 team sheets.
Thanks for the link. I've been waiting for this stuff for quite a while. Happy to see a couple of kids I taught last year make it onto the Pio's list.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back