Team Trading Game

Remove this Banner Ad

Foley's year has been better than Cross. He is in the sqaud of 40 for the All Australian team and will be one of the unlucky ones to miss out. If you think you are going to get him and change for Foley then think again buddy. Also Fraser for McIntosh:eek: You have to be joking mate.

Cross would be AA if he didn't get injured. Cross is better. He is 24 and has far more runs on the board.

A quality ruckmen will be required in any trade for McIntosh. Fraiser is the only one I have. Naturally I will need to sweeten the deal.

for our draft can we draft Vfl, SANFL, WAFL players ( except young guns like Palmer etc. that would be in the draft anyway)

exactly + can we pick up rookies who have not been promoted for I have my one 3in particular it would definately make it more interesting

Yeah I guess that will make it more interesting. Can anyone else give their opinion on the issue?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Perhaps we all delist the required numbers to make our picks. Eg. If I have a full list I will need to drop 3 to use them all, or I can pass on some. Then we can draft anyone who is not on a senior list at a club. Including eligible 18s, rookies, VFL, SANFL, WAFL etc. Obviously clubs get first preference to promote their own rookies. Any thoughts?

sammy I would like to purchase a few of your rookies one in particular who I saw today, boy was he good.

cause that would blow for I think carlton ould never have traded pick 1 otherwise + carrazo for dal santo

hey fellas,

i at the end of the season will be elevating 3 rookines grima, davenport and lonergan. so they are off limits.

fremantle i am still keen on rusling and bock have you any news for me?

B: B.Gibbs S.O'hAilpin M.Jamison
HB: R.Houlihan B.Thornton A.Walker
C: K.Simpson N.Stevens J.Russell
HF: A.Bentick A.Hansen R.Jackson
F: J.Kennedy J.Waite E.Betts
R: P.Everitt M.Murphy N.Dal'Santo
I/C: C.Cloke L.Whitnall S.Grigg L.Blackwell
EME: S.Hampson J.Bannister M.Austin

Picks 2

IN: A.Hansen, N.Dal'Santo, P.Everitt

OUT: B.Fisher B.Fevola, A.Carrazzo, Pick 31

Remove this Banner Ad