Teammates that didn't like each other

Remove this Banner Ad

Been quite a few reports from various dogs posters that Stringer, Dahlhaus & Libba jnr bullied Tom Boyd during their time at the club. Stringer apparently left a turd in a bag in Boyd's locker.

No surprise that 2 of them have been sent packing and the other has been pulled into line on a tight leash. Boyd has since retired with mental health issues. Not the sole cause but it wouldn't have helped the big fella's mental health.
Not surprising in regards to libba. Father was a.... dog

Still, hard not to admire the tenacity of the bloke given he was well and truly on the chopping block but made himself a valuable, perhaps somewhat dirty, contributor.
Every time I try to give him credit I get flashes of a bloody Matthew Knights and I can't.

But yeah, I admire him in a way. Like watching him play. Just not against my mob.

Been quite a few reports from various dogs posters that Stringer, Dahlhaus & Libba jnr bullied Tom Boyd during their time at the club. Stringer apparently left a turd in a bag in Boyd's locker.

No surprise that 2 of them have been sent packing and the other has been pulled into line on a tight leash. Boyd has since retired with mental health issues. Not the sole cause but it wouldn't have helped the big fella's mental health.
If true that's very low. Not surprising. They all seem like knobs

Guy O'Keefe.

Was playing very good football for Williamstown during the Bulldogs/Seagulls VFL alignment days, never debuted at senior level (rumoured because senior players couldn't stand him).
After he was delisted he was intercepted in country Victoria in possession of a traffickable amount of ecstasy tablets and $30,000 cash. "If found guilty this type of charge can generate a maximum term of 25 years imprisonment."

Can’t imagine Kyle Reimers would be on too many Christmas card lists.
On the basis of his relationships at the club or on an assumption that most of his ex-teammates can’t read or write?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

BigFooty.com - reminding everyone that Geelong fans are the cringiest, most backwards and likely to be inbred supporters of any code across the globe.

Ever seen arsenal fan tv?

I think West Coast Whingers supporters on BigFooty are giving Geelong supporters a run for their money the past month or so.

Guy O'Keefe.

Was playing very good football for Williamstown during the Bulldogs/Seagulls VFL alignment days, never debuted at senior level (rumoured because senior players couldn't stand him).
After he was delisted he was intercepted in country Victoria in possession of a traffickable amount of ecstasy tablets and $30,000 cash. "If found guilty this type of charge can generate a maximum term of 25 years imprisonment."
didn't do mates rates obviously

On the basis of his relationships at the club or on an assumption that most of his ex-teammates can’t read or write?
A Christmas Card list implies someone can keep adequate records.

In what world is it okay to belt someone? You’re making it sound like Murphy touches little kids or something...
He has done many horrible things over the years, including torching his girlfriends finger which later had to be amputated. He has stolen from local footy clubs and other people over the years.
Bottom of the barrel.

Haven't read the entire thread (and don't intend to) but assume Brereton and Dunstall have been mentioned..?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back