tendulka

• Thread starter kangas biggest fan
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None

Remove this Banner Ad

Tendulkar is in a different league to nearly all test batsmen, and that gap will be even more evident after he's taken a few bowlers to the cleaners. McGrath, Lee, Miller etc have had their stats flattered by bowling at *s all summer. While they are indisputably good bowlers, I still think Tendulkar will beat them hands down.

If the pitches turn it could be Warney or maybe even Funky but I don't think McMisery is good enough to trouble him too much.The real question should be which of the Indian bowlers is gonna be good enough to trouble Waugh(S) & stop Gilchrist from taking them to the cleaners.

If Austalia go through the sub-continent and win 3 nil. I would have no doubts in calling them the greatest team ever.

India is the toughest tour of the lot. Tendulkar is unstoppable at home. On those wickets which do NOTHING, NOTHING at all of the deck he just swings through the line and belts the crap of the ball.

Everyone, just about, was expecting him to get a million runs and give the fans something to remember when he came to Australia last year, but he can't bat on wickets that do anything. Hes grown up on flat, dry, bare wickets that could make Glenn McGrath look like a batsmen.

Someone said Tendulkar is a class above everyone else at the moment. I reckon hes a great player, but not as good as Steve Waugh. Steve Waugh can bat in any conditions, if the wickets got some juice in it, Tendulkar is in trouble.

Seen as though were playing in India, Tendulkar could give us some problems. The men for Australia will be Slater and Gilchrist. Its easy for anyone to score runs over there, but you gotta score them quick if you wanna win the test match. If 2 players tee-off, then a team can score 400 runs in day - 150 of them in the last hour when all the other team wants to day is hop in the shower.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back