Universal Love That Sam Dwyer goal.

Remove this Banner Ad

BOY OH BOY WOWW WEEEEEE!!

Just shows that when you take risks and give people a chance from the VFL and other state leagues you can get rewarded. This bloke has been dying for an opportunity in the AFL and now that he has got it he has taken it with both arms and he ain't letting go.

Really rapt to have him at Collingwood, been bloody great for us especially with the tough times by going through a lot of injuries, he has just stepped up and really helped us out.

at the game i thought heath was going to stick his foot out to poke it through as it was rolling along, but then it bounced up and only could have headed but this isn't soccer so unless he went all Jackie Chan on it, wait if he did that GOAL OF THE YEAR!!! haha

Heath Shaw was probably ropeable, he ran all the way from the back flank to get on the end of the attacking thrust only to have Dwyer do the selfish thing and have a shot at goal

Lol I don't think Shaw minded with the way he celebrated.

BOY OH BOY WOWW WEEEEEE!!

Just shows that when you take risks and give people a chance from the VFL and other state leagues you can get rewarded. This bloke has been dying for an opportunity in the AFL and now that he has got it he has taken it with both arms and he ain't letting go.

Thank you for reminding me just how much I hate Bryan Taylor

Really rapt to have him at Collingwood, been bloody great for us especially with the tough times by going through a lot of injuries, he has just stepped up and really helped us out.

Thank you for reminding me why I hate B.T

How about a bit of love for Blair. His effort to win the ball with absolute determination was just as good if not better than Dwyer's skill. Blair cops quite a bit of stick on the forum but his effort showed why he keeps getting picked. You can never doubt his effort.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back