Media THE BAGHDAD JUGGERNAUT ROLLS ON!

Remove this Banner Ad

You would have been disappointed with the bar service, I even had to fill in as the topless waiter. 🫣
And you did a fine ****ing job you sexy bitch you! 😉😏

What's the point? They'll just poach them anyway.

damn right walter white GIF by Breaking Bad

tomjoad and Bustling Billy Shaw
I've been asked to say a few words about both, so please allow me in welcoming tomjoad and Billy Shaw to whatever the hell this is.

Tom has been one of the stranger operators on our board for several years, always putting in the hard yards and commitment to pure strange operator excellence. Always giving it the Dan McStays - sniffing lurking and licking in the shadows, rarely coming out to play - we wouldn't have it any other way 😘

Billy hasn't been around long enough to assess his weird operator skill, however I believe he's circumventing the multiple account rule and is probably a campaigner from seasons past. Boatloads of creeper potential, should be a great addition to, again, whatever the hell this is.

Both bush lurking types, underrated but extremely valuable

tenor.gif

To give an idea of the types of specimens you'll be working alongside.

All the best, freaks
Well Thankyou mate for letting the cat out of the bag but it’s always good to have you pop in to a Bombers thread.

Ladies and gentlemen I give you tomjoad and our 1st rookie for season 37.

IMG_0594.jpeg

I asked tom to tell us a little bit about himself.

Being in Ireland my fave beer is the O'Hara's Leann Follain extra stout. "'Tis nectar, so it is." As for Aussie beer, Coopers is okay (we can get it at least over here) and Mountain Goat...but don't know if they still make it.
As for tunes...nineties all the way. Soundgarden, Alice in Chains, Tool, also like the Cure, Killing Joke, New Model Army, Pink Floyd and Rush.

Great to have you on board tom!

Another recent signing is Billy Shaw

IMG_0595.jpeg

Bill tell us a favourite drink and band mate.

“Favourite drink is GSM blend red (Grenache, Shiraz, Mourvedre)
Favourite band - Queen.”

Thanks Bill, looking forward to suiting up with you this season.

In case you are wondering why their faces are hidden, it’s to keep kenneyswarriors and Tigerturbulance From finding out there identities.

Well Thankyou mate for letting the cat out of the bag but it’s always good to have you pop in to a Bombers thread.

View attachment 1872560

Being in Ireland my fave beer is the O'Hara's Leann Follain extra stout. "'Tis nectar, so it is." As for Aussie beer, Coopers is okay (we can get it at least over here) and Mountain Goat...but don't know if they still make it.
As for tunes...nineties all the way. Soundgarden, Alice in Chains, Tool, also like the Cure, Killing Joke, New Model Army, Pink Floyd and Rush.

View attachment 1872562

Favourite band - Queen.”

In case you are wondering why their faces are hidden, it’s to keep kenneyswarriors and Tigerturbulance From finding out there identities.
Are you sure that’s the reason?
Ya do know there’s a back door hey? 😉

(Log in to remove this ad.)

View attachment 1872560

View attachment 1872562

Favourite band - Queen.”

Welcome lads and enjoy your stay

Condolences to the young pair! I suppose being at Baghdad is better than not being in the SFA at all, right? But it’s close!

Welcome lads and enjoy your stay

Condolences to the young pair! I suppose being at Baghdad is better than not being in the SFA at all, right? But it’s close!
Mate they've gone from 5 ugly birds at Saints matches to a full harem, They are laughing!!!

Mate they've gone from 5 ugly birds at Saints matches to a full harem, They are laughing!!!

Especially at my presidential suite at the Baghdad Ritz.

View attachment 1872560

View attachment 1872562

Favourite band - Queen.”

1702701097409.png
Me thinks your paranoid

Last edited:
Mission Reaction GIF

Your mission Irish BlueBagger is to find and sound out another Irishmen to join you at the OOB's.
The Bombers have kindly supplied an introduction and starting point for you.

View attachment 1872560

View attachment 1872562

Favourite band - Queen.”

Remove this Banner Ad

Back